SLV - Minas Tirith

Infection SLV - Minas Tirith 1.0.2

BritishCake

Qualified
Aug 12, 2020
BritishCake submitted a new map:

SLV - Minas Tirith - Defend Minas Tirith from hordes of orcs (flood) as you climb higher through the white city.

Defend the 7 elevations of the white city 1 level at a time, destroying siege towers, and opening gates to the next holdout locations. Weapons can be purchased in various locations with points earned throughout the round. Points can be earned from kills made within safe havens and by completing objectives. On the final level, stop the orc horde from destroying the throne of the King of Gondor.

View attachment 18886 View attachment 18885

Recommended 10 - 16...

Read more about this map...

BritishCake

Qualified
Aug 12, 2020
BritishCake updated SLV - Minas Tirith with a new update entry:

Small bug fix

The map is still very laggy and buggy with 10+ player lobbies. Not much I can do to fix that since it comes down to the limitations of Halo 4's engine.

Just a small update here. I've closed the spawn room for the flood. I forgot to do this on the previous release, I had left it open for ease of access while I was editing the map.

I have also moved the position of the teleporter in the zombie spawn to make it more visible, since the illumination visual effect of the teleporter seems to be...

Read the rest of this update entry...