Gaming Saddest moment in gaming

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
What is the saddest moment in gaming you experienced?

It can be in a cutscene, epilogue, or anything related.

For me, it's

- Cortana's death in Halo 4.
- Arthas' demise in WoW.
- Zack's death in Crisis Core.
- Tidus' death in Final Fantasy X

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
- Arthas' demise in WoW.

You cared about Arthas?!?

Anyways, you should note that this thread will contain spoilers, as many people may being ruining parts of games.

Now here are my top 3:

3. The Death of your Dog in Fable 2.
2. The Fall of Reach
1. John Morrison's Death in RDR

Chron

Adept
Dec 31, 2012
Australia
Warning: Spoilers for Red Dead Redemption, Arkham City and Skyward Sword.
1. John Marston's death in Red Dead Redemption.
2. The Joker's death in Batman: Arkham City.
3. Zelda being kidnapped during the beginning of Skyward Sword.

Fiesty Fedora

Master
Jan 9, 2013
When you are about to face a boss and you see something interesting in the background. Then right when you get to it you jump off the map. Which makes you restart the mission. ;(

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
Warning: Spoilers for Red Dead Redemption, Arkham City and Skyward Sword.
1. John Marston's death in Red Dead Redemption.
2. The Joker's death in Batman: Arkham City.
3. Zelda being kidnapped during the beginning of Skyward Sword.
joker's death was not sad that ass
got what was coming

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
hard to choose
one of them would be cortana
but well... could it be a mass effect death even though it happens a lot
and when ever a game glitches out on you when your so close to the end and your stuck frozen and when you try to load it back up
your still in the same spot frozen :(

Jun 5, 2013
Planet Reach
I'm probably the only one who's played through the ME trilogy while talking completely to all the characters who STILL doesn't give a flying shit about any of them. I just find them as rehashed generics with uninvolving backstories or character. Either that or I'm just a cold hearted bastard.
My saddest moment in gaming was probably in Dark Souls when I fell down from an edge without saving for 2 hours. All that hard work crushed into blitz.

Jan 30, 2013
U.S. Missouri
I'm probably the only one who's played through the ME trilogy while talking completely to all the characters who STILL doesn't give a flying shit about any of them. I just find them as rehashed generics with uninvolving backstories or character. Either that or I'm just a cold hearted bastard.
My saddest moment in gaming was probably in Dark Souls when I fell down from an edge without saving for 2 hours. All that hard work crushed into blitz.
yep your the only one

pinohkio

Proficient
Dec 30, 2012
New Brunswick, Canada

I know where you're coming from. I had absolutely no remorse when I shot Ashley, I had completely forgot she was even in the game until I recently played through it a second time.

Jun 5, 2013
Planet Reach
I know where you're coming from. I had absolutely no remorse when I shot Ashley, I had completely forgot she was even in the game until I recently played through it a second time.

Ashley is unlikable in every way. She was a racist rude bitch who was jealous of Liara when I accepted Liara over her.