Competitive RISE OF SLENDER: ORIGINS

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hey, this sounds interesting.... but, to get downloads for your map, you have to talk about it more, have picures, gameplay (optional).

EDIT: Btw, welcome to HC :)

May 4, 2014
I think some time i will be working on an update for this map. This will improve the hallway and maybe add more things to the map

May 4, 2014
They look good :y: I'll download the map, it looks fun :)
I have the update halfway done it would be done soone but i have short time to work on things.
Credit goes out to the helpers and testers sG rize and
L3G3NDSU1C1D3.
The update will include a new version of the hallway. Weapon drops have been added and changed. The teleporter next to the tree has been removed. Removed and added details. There will be something to mark the teleporter next to the smallest building that goes to the hallway. And better spawning will be added with a camera for the map. I will get new screenshots for the update.

Greenh2

Master
Jan 10, 2013
I have the update halfway done it would be done soone but i have short time to work on things.
Credit goes out to the helpers and testers sG rize and
L3G3NDSU1C1D3.
The update will include a new version of the hallway. Weapon drops have been added and changed. The teleporter next to the tree has been removed. Removed and added details. There will be something to mark the teleporter next to the smallest building that goes to the hallway. And better spawning will be added with a camera for the map. I will get new screenshots for the update.
Sounds really cool :) looking forward to it

Reactions: xxarcangelxx143

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
My question: "Who does actually want to play this?" Not because of the map itself and the "concept" behind it, but dayum, the special effects.... #eyecancer
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

May 4, 2014
My question: "Who does actually want to play this?" Not because of the map itself and the "concept" behind it, but dayum, the special effects.... #eyecancer View attachment 9896
Its bad isnt it....., well i also did that cuz of players benefit of not being notice say your paying attention to one player and not notice one in the distance, kinda like camouflage in a way i guess, but i ultimately have those cuz of the feel it gives the map and who: players who want a slenderish themed map, not like the other flood slender maps which are not as fun after 5 plays

Reactions: Buddy