Lobby Recap Recap for CTG Lobby 9/11/13

What do you want to play in the next "just for fun" lobby?

• Dominion Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classic 4v4 Night

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Hey guys, this is the recap for tonight's "just for fun" Competitive Testing Group (CTG) Lobby. As we weren't testing anything, the main point of this thread will be to decide what we want to play in the next "fun" lobby which should take place two weeks from now. I've put a few options that i think would be interesting into the poll, and I encourage you to share your own ideas as well.

Tonight's lobby didn't go quite as planned. A few people who were expected didn't show up or were unable to join. One of these people was Flying Shoe, who would have brought with him refined variants of several vanilla Halo 4 BTB maps, which we were sadly unable to play as a result. Still, we played some fun games. I rather enjoyed Classic Vortex myself, and the super-close CTF games on Panic Station and Fuggedaboudit! were a blast as well.

Anyways, post below giving any feedback on the lobby, or the CTG as a whole. Thanks for coming, I look forward to seeing some of you next week for another testing lobby.

wraith2098, Vientus, WhiteWolfLegend, SloppyApples, Jesus in Malibu, DeathGodzilla, MockKnizzle, Warrior Chair, xX Bad Ki7ty Xx,

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
Sorry I couldn't make it. I got kicked off Xbox Live about 3 minutes before the lobby started and still cannot reconnect. Not sure what is up there. As for next time, I want to do a Reach Night! We've got a great log of maps back in Reach that still hold their own very well.

Reactions: Psychoduck

SloppyApples

Master
Feb 1, 2013
I'd love to expand the gametypes to possibly include dominion and definitely throw some conversion into the mix. Of course, Reach has way more options including assault and invasion so I wouldn't be averse to that either.