Feb 16, 2013
corocoro7161.jpg

corocoro7162.jpg

corocoro7163.jpg

corocoro7166.jpg

corocoro7164.jpg

corocoro7165.jpg

Coro Coro have just leaked 2 new pokemon and more sun and moon news

• Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon, A normal type with the ability Definite Sleep, which means it's immune to status conditions except sleep.
  • Iwanko, A rock type puppy like pokemon, with the abilites Keen eye, or Vital Spirit,
  • Magearna's ability is leaked which is called "Soul Heart" and a new move called "Furuuru Cannon".

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013

If you thought Zygarde was forgotten about think again, they just released gameplay of it's 10% form and Complete form.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
treehouse1.jpg

treehouse3.jpg

treehouse4.jpg

treehouse5.jpg

treehouse6.jpg

treehouse2.jpg

New Gameplay was just shown at E3, here's a list of what new things they showed off.
  • New Pokémon called Yungoos
  • New Pokémon called Pikipek can evolve 2 more times.
  • Visual Improvements
  • The in game UI will now show what moves are not effective, effective, and super effective.
  • New battle mode called Battle Royale, 4 players will be able to have a FFA style pokemon battle.
  • You can see what stats have been changed with the new UI.
  • Battle with the rival, interestingly the rival has a pichu and a weaker starter then what the player will choose.
  • You can find everyone's favorite pokemon Ledyba in the wild at the start of your journey.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013

The Pokemon Company just uploaded this video showing off some parts from E3 and recorded gameplay
Interesting though they revealed another poke that wasn't shown at E3 called "Grubbin"

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
If you thought e3 didn't show much information you'll be happy to know it has been confirmed that Pokemon will have a booth at the World Hobby Fair '16 Summer on June 25th & June 26th.
It's been confirmed that Junichi Masuda will be on stage with a playthrough of part of Sun and Moon.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
corocoro7168th.jpg

An image from CoroCoro Ichiban showcases how Magearna looked 500 years ago, It's unclear if this will carry on in to the games.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
The Pokemon Company released a trailer revealing gameplay showing off 7 new Pokemon.
  • Tapukoko, with an Electric/Fairy typing and the ability Elec Maker, which automatically turns the field into Electric Terrain.
  • Charjabug has a Bug/Electric typing, and was shown evolving into Vikavolt in the trailer.
  • Vikavolt is also Bug/Electric.
  • Drampa has a Normal/Dragon typing.
  • Bruxish has the Water/Psychic typing.
  • Cutiefly has a Bug/Fairy typing.
  • Togedemaru has an Electric/Steel typing.
  • Zygarde is shown transforming when damaged and via HA.

Mr Rogers4

Master
Jan 21, 2013
Utah
I really miss gen 1 and 2. After gen 2, things got weird and I somehow lost my trolley to some neighbor kid. Now my puppets are on a riot, my trolley exploded in that neighbor kids face (he had it coming for taking it) and now I am sweater-less. Point is, I miss the good ol' days of gen 1 and 2. On the bright side, I have an excuse to get a Pokemon sweater.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
New Pokemon Salandit has been revealed, it has a Poison/Fire-type and has the new ability, Corrosion which can poison steel types and poison types.

Mr Rogers4

Master
Jan 21, 2013
Utah
I think Pokemon Go was the best thing that ever happened. It's getting people active and it is very addictive and fun despite server problems and other things. I LIKE IT!!!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
I think Pokemon Go was the best thing that ever happened. It's getting people active and it is very addictive despite server problems and other things. I LIKE IT!!!
It's doing more then Michelle Obama's "fight" against child obesity could ever do.

Reactions: Mr Rogers4

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Corocoro have leaked Kiteruguma, a Normal/Fighting type pokemon with the abilities Fluffy and Klutz.
Aswell as Mimicu and is Ghost/Fairy. It has the ability called False Colours.

corocoro8161th.jpg

corocoro8162th.jpg

corocoro8163th.jpg

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
New pokemon have just been revealed

• Wimpod, a Bug/Water type with the ability Wimp Out which when this Pokemon’s HP drops below half in battle, it will run away or swap out for another Pokemon.
  • Bounsweet, a Grass type with Leaf Guard & Oblivous
  • Comfey, Fairy-type with Flower Veil and Triage
  • Mudsdale, a Ground type with the abilities Own Tempo & Stamina which increases the Pokémon’s Defense goes up by 1 when it’s hit by an attack
  • A new mode called Hyper Training is announced. With Hyper Training, Pokémon that have grown to Lv. 100 will be able to increase their individual strengths (IVs), which has never been possible before

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Tl:dr
New forms for older pokes revealed, new pokes revealed, and Z moves are revealed.
Also Arceus is available via codes from stores.

Last edited:

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
volcanionevent.jpg

It's been confirmed that Volcanion will be distributed in North America in October via code from Gamestop.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
For those of you in North America you will have a second chance to get a darkrai via email
You have to sign up for the pokemon trainer newsletter before August 24th then you will get the Darkrai this September.