Flood Pandemonium

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
I'm glad my aesthetics haven't gone unappreciated. Thanks for the compliment. Also, we're working on an update to the map which include even more aesthetics. Plus Evolved used my idea on another map in the most badass way EVER. It shows his genius something fierce. The map is even more terrifying now thanks to him. Also, I'm looking for people to test the sequel, care to join?

i currently moved and didnt get around to take my xbox with me, as of right now im halo-less, sorry. but simply attend a testing lobby if there is one scheduled soon :)

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Okay so I know the map is very Dark but to tell you the truth, from the pictures you took all I can see is blurs of pillars and rocks. For the first Picture you can do the lighting but for the rest, so we can see your map, please get rid of the lighting effect.

SogenSamurai

Proficient
Jun 2, 2013
Okay so I know the map is very Dark but to tell you the truth, from the pictures you took all I can see is blurs of pillars and rocks. For the first Picture you can do the lighting but for the rest, so we can see your map, please get rid of the lighting effect.

If anything, please use the video provided as it should provide an easy to see view. I just went and took a look at it with my brightness down as far as it will go. I could still see just fine. If that doesn't work, then try upping the brightness on your monitor. Settings on the monitor by you or the manufacturer can affect how it looks. Also, make sure your lights are turned off to prevent glare with the monitor.

Evolved Gamer

Qualified
Jun 12, 2013
Evolved Gamer updated Pandemonium with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

• All colors of objects have been changed to red to provide better visibility.
  • Extraction cylinders and flag stands have also been added to further increase visibility.
  • Additional minor aesthetics have been added in various locations.
  • Soft kill zones have been placed in between both pipes in the human initial spawn area due to it being a too powerful position for humans.
  • Game-type for map was changed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Pictures are broken
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah, every time I put the pictures on there they would work for a little bit; but after about 5-10 minutes they would be broken. Do you know how to fix that?
I don't know how you capture them, but simply like this (always works): Make screenshots, put them on your fileshare, go to HaloWaypoint and sign up, pick your screenshots and drag them to your computer (saving them to your pictures category or whatever), in the bottom of your map post there's a button called "upload a file", upload the pictures from your computer.

There you go. ;)

Reactions: Evolved Gamer

Evolved Gamer

Qualified
Jun 12, 2013
I don't know how you capture them, but simply like this (always works): Make screenshots, put them on your fileshare, go to HaloWaypoint and sign up, pick your screenshots and drag them to your computer (saving them to your pictures category or whatever), in the bottom of your map post there's a button called "upload a file", upload the pictures from your computer.

There you go. ;)
My pictures aren't broken anymore.:D Thanks for the help.:y:

Reactions: Buddy