PacMonster's Pictures

hc-communitycontent.jpg
We've got a real treat for you today, ladies and lads. Our friendly PacMonster1 has dedicated his time to breaking outside the boundaries of Halo's popular campaign levels and multiplayer maps, just for our viewing pleasure. And thank goodness he did; these pictures are simply stunning. I actually planned on spotlighting this a few days back, but I'm certainly glad I waited! Pac updated his thread yesterday with even more stunning screenshots, these from Halo 4's multiplayer maps. I honestly think you could see some of these displayed in an art exhibit.

Let's see if you guys know your Halo! Try and guess the multiplayer map or campaign level for each of these screenshots, and I'll have a spoiler below with the answers. No cheating!

battlecanyon.jpg
ridgeline.jpg
highnoon.jpg
shatter.jpg
landfall.jpg
I told you these screenshots were sweet. And there's a ton more where that came from. So many I had a hard time choosing which ones to show off! So be sure and pay a visit to Pacmonster's thread to see them all. Now, time to check those answers of yours!​
1. Battle Canyon​
2. Ridgeline​
3. High Noon​
4. Shatter​
5. Landfall​
+1 internetz to whoever gets all five.​

Getting out of the maps was so entertaining in the halo 3 days. I haven't managed to do so in h4 though, good work pacmonster!

In case anybody was curious, most imagery past the playable area are 2D. If you go to the other side of them nothing is visible. I assume it was to save processor power since the player would never see behind such structures under normal circumstances.