tumblr_mzg1lrVCMy1rgkd5zo1_500.gif

Seriously, why should I want to donate? I want to buy some of the cool HC T-shirts and help HC with THAT, not just with spending " DOLLARES " !
I wondered how long it would take...

Don't worry Buddy! We're working out a system to thank those who donated and such. A follow-up announcement should be coming soon. :y:

Reactions: Buddy
Ok, sounds good. What's with the T-Shirts?
Those will be on offer along with everything else :) However, due to production costs, they will either be very expensive, or you would have to wait until there's a demand for 10+ shirts.

Reactions: Buddy
Supporting a site you use alot, tha is currently profitless (No ads have ever been on HC).
Donating will keep it ad-free.
That wasn't the only thing i said, right?! First think before coming along with 'righteous' words lol

That wasn't the only thing i said, right?! First think before coming along with 'righteous' words lol

No, but you wanted to be rewarded for said donation. I was just pointing out you could donate because they need need it.

lol i feel like a shitbag. i donated the last 2 bucks in my account. I'd already taken out my paycheque in cash. Next payday I'll prolly throw another 50 bucks this site's way. I'd have done that much this payday but I didn't see the donate option until AFTER I'd already taken out my money.

Reactions: Tedium