Halo My first ever perfection.

the night bat

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
How is a ninja (a move that used to be called a 'moon jump' in halo 3) a noob move. It takes a crap load of skill, made up of timing, positioning, and the amount of health you have left (so they'll charge you, but don't leave it until it's so low they can't be bothered to charge and instead just shoot you in the back). And no, it doesn't always work.
Rant over :)

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
my first ever perfection was in halo reach on the cage in the team snipers playlist, im a mediocre player so that was awesome :D
im sure ive gotten uncountable perfections in halo 1 though :D went 96-1 once,so close

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
How is a ninja (a move that used to be called a 'moon jump' in halo 3) a noob move. It takes a crap load of skill, made up of timing, positioning, and the amount of health you have left (so they'll charge you, but don't leave it until it's so low they can't be bothered to charge and instead just shoot you in the back). And no, it doesn't always work.
Y the hell do u care? I am still going to use it and I dont care if u think it is noobish.
It still takes skill.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
No, its extremely easy and cheap.

the night bat

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
OK, I can see we're as persistent as each other :) Let's agree to disagree, but I stand by my word, a killimanjaro doesn't cost anything