Halo My first ever perfection.

Feb 1, 2013
Australia
Yeah IDK why anyone uses pulse grenades. You can't get a kill with them because they are too visible although they are useful for blocking your enemies in somewhere like one of the corridors on Adrift.

wow why does every one think that its 4 blocking of things it does no damage unless u r inside the radius when the pulse comes out so really its a grenade for breaking urr enemies sheilds so u have 1 or 2 shots and they die

evergreen948

Master
Jan 9, 2013
Sydney, Straya
wow why does every one think that its 4 blocking of things it does no damage unless u r inside the radius when the pulse comes out so really its a grenade for breaking urr enemies sheilds so u have 1 or 2 shots and they die
But people dont typically walk into them so if its covering an entrance, it can give you time to escape or land a few good shots on them, still terrible though

Reactions: Ormy96

the night bat

Qualified
Feb 2, 2013
I don't understand why nobody likes pulse grenades. Actually, I do (sort of). The only reason nobody likes them is because they hear that they are just for blocking doorways and the like, this, is a missuse. The best situation to use a pulse grenade is if a 1 on 1 is coming to a stalemate. You just chuck it down, run away, and you've earned a free kill. Pulse grenades are the best, in my opinion.

FREEDOM COBRA

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2013
United States, Mississippi
I'm about to piss you guys off:
achievementicondlc2_08.png

Flash of Light
In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get a Double Kill or higher with one Pulse Grenade.
30 points

Ormy96

Proficient
Jan 16, 2013
Somewhere in the UK.
I don't understand why nobody likes pulse grenades. Actually, I do (sort of). The only reason nobody likes them is because they hear that they are just for blocking doorways and the like, this, is a missuse. The best situation to use a pulse grenade is if a 1 on 1 is coming to a stalemate. You just chuck it down, run away, and you've earned a free kill. Pulse grenades are the best, in my opinion.

I've only ever got a kill with pulse grenade in campaign. That's why I don't like them because they are too easy to dodge.