Halo Most difficult Halo on Legendary?

Hardest Halo?

• Total voters

iws27

Adept
Jan 10, 2013
Requium
I found both CE and 2 difficult, but the stupid rocket flood... at least they weren't invincible(as I used to belive.

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
My Halo 2 and 3 Solo Legendary playthrough took me a whole summer to complete, that was hard.
Halo 4 was easy, Legendary-Solo'd in a few days.
Wars, ODST and Reach were in the 2-3 week each margin.

Halo CE is the one Halo game I still have not completed Legendary-Solo.

So yeah, CE would be the most difficult for me by far.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Also we all have our strengths and weaknesses and i guess mine happens to be killing flood! My bors was killing elites in style. Our weaknesses were charging out in the open

You spelt pros wrong ( force of habit , sorry ).
Yeah but it doesn't take away from anything , those bastards are now on my hate list of enemies in Halo.First of it was general flood as I just found them creepy , but then I got over them and found out how the flood came to be.........and then this happened.........

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
My Halo 2 and 3 Solo Legendary playthrough took me a whole summer to complete, that was hard.
Halo 4 was easy, Legendary-Solo'd in a few days.
Wars, ODST and Reach were in the 2-3 week each margin.

Halo CE is the one Halo game I still have not completed Legendary-Solo.

So yeah, CE would be the most difficult for me by far.

You finished Halo 2 on Legendary?

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
You finished Halo 2 on Legendary?

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif

I did.
Plasma combo for the elites, Simply run away from the flood, Shoot Jackals before they shoot you.

Nah If I'm 100% honest, I can't actually remember if my Halo 2 run was a Solo or Co-Op, It was probably a bit of both. But it was hard regardless.

Only games I 100% Legendary Solo'd are Halo 3 and Halo 4 (Reach I think), the others, while completed on legendary, were mixed and matched in terms of Solo and Co-op. I'm not as good as I want to be unfortunately.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
I did.
Plasma combo for the elites, Simply run away from the flood, Shoot Jackals before they shoot you.

Nah If I'm 100% honest, I can't actually remember if my Halo 2 run was a Solo or Co-Op, It was probably a bit of both. But it was hard regardless.

Only games I 100% Legendary Solo'd are Halo 3 and Halo 4 (Reach I think), the others, while completed on legendary, were mixed and matched in terms of Solo and Co-op. I'm not as good as I want to be unfortunately.

That's what the sputnik skull was for :laugh:.

spartan 293

Novice
May 1, 2013
England
I would probably agree with that CE is the hardest. however I never played halo 2 and so I cant' comment on that. I've only played CEA not the old CE. But CE was quite hard on normal and so.....

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
Just to add to my previous post; I just completed ODST on Legendary Solo.
Almost, if not easier than Halo 4 Leg-Solo. Was reeaally easy in comparison to H3.

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Just to add to my previous post; I just completed ODST on Legendary Solo.
Almost, if not easier than Halo 4 Leg-Solo. Was reeaally easy in comparison to H3.

I suppose its the free roam aspect to it and the fact you can go from any angle but then that mostly apply's when you're playing as the rookie.

Turtlespoon

Qualified
Feb 4, 2013
Surrey, UK
I suppose its the free roam aspect to it and the fact you can go from any angle but then that mostly apply's when you're playing as the rookie.

The brutes just didn't seem like a challenge, the worst part was my Buck-mission with a pair of hunters. After a few retries I landed the back-shots with a beam-rifle and walked on through. The rest was easy as hell.