Halo Most difficult Halo on Legendary?

Hardest Halo?

• Total voters

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
For you what is the most difficult Halo Game on Legendary?

Mine would be Halo 2.

And it's only because of these a**holes.

Jackal_Sniper.jpg

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
Psssh, that would mean i would have to play on legendary.

...And I am waaay too lazy for that.

cam2602

Proficient
Apr 16, 2013
I only played 3, reach, and 4. So I can't comment on CE or 2. in halo 3 I hated the level onboard the flood ship more than anything it took me two hours on easy.
but that was my first halo, I didn't play multiplayer and I was a noob. since then I've gone back and found it easier. in reach you had noble team to help except in last mission, but then it didn't matter as the aim was to kill yourself anyway(WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES, WHY NOT RELEASE MASTER CHIEF AND LET HIM DO THE WORK:dead:).
But in halo 4 there is one level where at one point I think there's about ten crawler snipers. I KEEP GETTING DISINTEGRATED.

cam2602

Proficient
Apr 16, 2013
CE by far.... two words: Rocket Flood
PS I'm glad I've never fought rocket flood
there were jackal snipers or similar in 3 as well, shoot them in the face before they shoot you.
When it's one hit to kill for both sides, always shoot first, unless you have machine gun, then you may as well start writing your final will and testament

VaultingFrog

Adept
May 2, 2013
Walmart
I don't understand how CE is winning the poll. CE never made me grow a deep hatred for the jackals nor did it give me a broken controller.

That was all Halo 2's doing.

Because the Jackels are bloody easy thats why. Sure they are one hit kills but if you let them live long enough to shoot at you then you deserve to die. Seriously they are in predictable positions, rarely move and are one hit kills themselves. The BR made Halo 2 a joke for difficulty. The only thing you really have to do is check your corners and you can breeze right through the game.

Rocket Flood on the other hand are a nightmare. they move fast, fire with pin point accuracy and have a damn super jump. Not only all that but they come in packs of other Flood so you cant tell who is who. They dont care about suiciding with their rockets, they will shoot you in the face when they are standing 3 feet from you (yes it has happend to me). Their melee is on par with any of the other Flood as well.

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

SOLIDSNAKEee

Salad Snack
Jan 26, 2013
Ireland
Because the Jackels are bloody easy thats why. Sure they are one hit kills but if you let them live long enough to shoot at you then you deserve to die. Seriously they are in predictable positions, rarely move and are one hit kills themselves. The BR made Halo 2 a joke for difficulty. The only thing you really have to do is check your corners and you can breeze right through the game.

Rocket Flood on the other hand are a nightmare. they move fast, fire with pin point accuracy and have a damn super jump. Not only all that but they come in packs of other Flood so you cant tell who is who. They dont care about suiciding with their rockets, they will shoot you in the face when they are standing 3 feet from you (yes it has happend to me). Their melee is on par with any of the other Flood as well.

Dear god please don't bring back the memories.. I went back to to play CEA for recording purposes and those bastards even on normal.... gahh.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com

I guess we had different experiences with the campaigns of Halo. :)

You found H2 easier and I found CE easier.