[May 24, 2014] [POSL] Flood and Minigames | Shrekking for Beans (Zandril S312)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
cHJhRViAZjterZHikxvUO1EHciR5DAoBigyTIvFxBVNHIfg_jtlE1GtBJnys0g1huVoKsuhaL0BKvBywDMxcS0iShSysxP9YaE8C8VvtOZzEBotyltFDUPmPow

Hello and welcome to an official Polar Opposite Squadron Lobby!
*This lobby will be recorded for a highlight video that I will upload to my channel. This time I won't forget to get my capture card. :p

Here is a sample highlight video

Lobby Details:

Purpose: To provide the community with enjoyable custom games centered around Flood/Minigames

Your Host is: Zandril

Gamertag: Zandril S312

The player cap on this lobby is 12-14 players.

Directions:

Once you have RSVP’ed via this forum, send your host a message saying Gummy Bears

Please be online at least 5 minutes prior to lobby start.

The host will invite you if there is space -- he will not raise the lobby cap to accommodate you.

The host of the lobby is providing the maps. Below is just a sample of what he will play, in any given order:

1. City Heights
2. New Haven
3. Camp StalWard
4. Beacon Rush
5. No Man's Land
6. Outpost 0
7. Bud Sham Bo
8. SAW: The Return
9. PREY mod
10. Kamikaze Banshees
11. Floor Runner [BALL]
12. End of The Line
13. Conductor
14. Undead Cinema
15. Hall Wars
16. No Man's Land
17. Home on a Bayou
18. Danger Canyon
19. Port Koll
20. Station 22

And many more!

POSL Rules:

1. Have Forge Island DLC, or we’ll eat you.

2. Microphones are encouraged, but don’t be a disturbance.

3. Have a positive attitude. Negative Nancies and Debbie Downers can go elsewhere.

4. The host loads maps and invites people -- you do not without his permission.

5. Being in a lobby is a privilege, not a right.

Referrals:
Last lobby's RSVPs/Recent players:
@-Orzium-, @Charles Stoot, @ELITExTOXIN, @ExZiiBiT, @glitcher x7, @HAL0 M4N, @Kingjelo167, @MINIman415, @Nobelnaga, @Pandaz 4 Life, @TNTMAN, @Forge4dayz, @Icyblaze13, @IR3CON, @MajorOrange, @Red Link235, @Rey Tiburon, @sarigon2000, @Yeti,

Subscribers -- those who had indicated their desire to play [Competitive/Flood/etc.] in POSL lobbies:
@Charles Stoot , @theshadowdb , @SteelGreen , @Nobelnaga , @Swash , @Matt18, @Z3R0FLAME , @captinmet, @theshadows, @kevk2 , @Medina , @DeadlockDrago , @General Sarbina , @Professor Pool , @jokamundoman

POSL Links:

Our Sponsored page on Halo Customs: http://halocustoms.com/threads/polar-opposite-squadron-lobbies.15250/

Subscribe to our customs!

I9y38PS.png

Last edited:

Bobby Flay

Novice
Apr 27, 2014
I'm sorry. I'm new at this. So do I send a message saying Gummy Bears to the host's gamertag? I'm just trying to make sure.

HyperJuice

Novice
Dec 29, 2013
Swamp
auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn
auburnauburn:pusheen:auburnauburn auburnauburn:pusheen:auburnauburn auburnauburn:pusheen:auburnauburn auburnauburn:pusheen:auburnauburn auburnauburn:pusheen:auburnauburn
auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn auburnauburnauburnauburnauburnauburn

sacrifice kittens to please lord shrek

Reactions: Zandril

Kingjelo167

Novice
Apr 26, 2013
Naamloos-1.png
Sometimes Shrek takes a look at something enormous, and all his troubles begin to melt away. Also I'll be silent like always, but know that I like to please Shrek.

Status
Not open for further replies.