Infection Little China Town

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
Little China Town (version 2016-01-25) - An Infection map forged outside of Overgrowth (for now use custom FFA Inection gametype).

Hey everyone!

Here is an infection map that is forged outside of Overgrowth. Welcome to Little China Town!

The map uses the aesthetics of the buildings heavily throughout the map to make it feel like you are in a little town. It may look like I just added streets and sidewalks, but actually this map is almost 100% forged. If you have been outside of Overgrowth before you will know you can go right through almost all of the buildings, so I had to add a bunch of blocks to the buildings to...

Read more about this map...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com
xXBarthXx updated Little China Town with a new update entry:

Little China Town Team Spawns Update

Hey everyone!

With the most recent update to Halo 5 allowing us to change teams mid custom games, I decided to replace the current spawn poins with Red and Green ones for the Halo 2 Infection gametype!

So Instead of using FFA Infection Classic, use Infection Classic and use Red and Green teams. The gametype will be on my fileshare :)

I look forward to any feedback.

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Little China Town Bug Update

BUG UPDATE

Hey everyone!

The latest update, Hammer Storm, brought a lot of new content to forge, but also created a good amount of bugs. The update basically made the map unplayable, so I'm here to let you know what I re-fixed and what's new!

CHANGES MADE TO LITTLE CHINA TOWN:
1. Scripted Pelicans
  • With the addition of new props, I decided to put in scripted pelicans to fly over the town :)

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Little China Town Map Tuning

MAP TUNING

Hey everyone!

After playing on the map a little more, I found there were some exploits on the map that I wanted to fix, and thought I'd let you guys know about them. Here's the list:

CHANGES MADE TO LITTLE CHINA TOWN:
1. Can't get on main building roof
  • There was a part of the map where you could jump from a street lamp post to another and then onto the roof of the main building. An invisible blocker...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Little China Town Matchmaking Submission Update

MATCHMAKING SUBMISSION UPDATE

Hey everyone!

Thanks to some feedback provided by Unyshek and other Infection test lobby players, I have updated parts of Little China Town to make it a suitable candidate for matchmaking.

Here are some of the things I've updated:

1. Teams are now Red and Blue
2. The back ally and inside the "big building" have been removed from play since the lighting screws up in those areas...

xXBarthXx

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
www.youtube.com

Textures!

Hey everyone!

I added textures too the map :)

Also, for some reason players can't respawn while playing Infection. I'm trying to reach out to 343i for help, but have yet to get an answer as to why this is happening. I'll post another update when this is fixed.

That's it for now.

Enjoy!

xXBarthXx