Flood Lavender Town [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is still very small, can you link me to the original picture on waypoint? i could fix this for you
Same size and thats still a 3 sentence or less lazy description no offense. Take a look at this and tell me how it looks compared to yours, only trying to help you you out. I'm not singling you out or anything here.
http://halocustoms.com/maps/exin.729/

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
I would play and review this but due to lack of effort and/or link to gametype I shall not play this.
I would suggest putting a better review like backstory or weapon locations, more pics with overhead view of the whole thing I'll come and check on this frequently to see how it is doing :D
i cant get a gametype link uploaded for some reason. also a new picture will be uploaded later today and hopefully a new description about the history of lavender town for all the non pokemon fans

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
Cool. Still not interested in this map until more description.

Doncut97

Master
Jan 15, 2013
Ohio
Also I am playing this in my lobby this weekend :D and reviewing after that
I wish i would be able to get into the lobby but im gonna be in chigaco this weakend for the parade they are having. I'm looking forward to seeing the review and other peoples gameplay of the map. I'll try to check back everyday when im at the hotel. Thank you!!! -Doncut97

Reactions: GrmnEscaltrPrty
Status
Not open for further replies.