Flood jurassic island - dino hunt X

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
as well my both flood gametypes are changed out of the original jurassic park game type by A J YUSI but at least they have nothing 2 do with the original -> 4 example if there are self driving cars its better 2 use my (jurassic park4) gametype - i reduced the jump of the humans otherwise it sucks if u jump and it puls u down the cliffs

Reactions: Budddyyy

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
Ok, now try to put all this structured into your post (like: Zombie traits: 200/00...... Human traits: 54209....) and give every picture a description! Then there will be a perfect post, and people will notice that there is actually a good Jurassic Park map out there...;) And an overview from the map would be awesome!

u think its ok now?

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it really became a nice post! :y: What do mean "in the thread"? Do you mean "put it HERE" or "put it into your post"? Because you already put your pictures into your post... (Btw there are 2 "View attachements" not working, delete them ;)) ...
And with the descriptions i meant it that way:
<Picture>
"for example: Raptor prison"
<Picture>
"f.. e......: Overview of the map"

So that in fact the description fits to the picture!

And not like you did it:
<Picture>
"Zombie traits...." Because the traits have nothing to do with the picture you know? Just put all traits (Alpha, Normal, Human) and a small description of the map before your pictures or after them, but NOT between them, ok? :)

Reactions: Electricfeel

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
Yeah, it really became a nice post! :y: What do mean "in the thread"? Do you mean "put it HERE" or "put it into your post"? Because you already put your pictures into your post... (Btw there are 2 "View attachements" not working, delete them ;)) ...
And with the descriptions i meant it that way:
<Picture>
"for example: Raptor prison"
<Picture>
"f.. e......: Overview of the map"

So that in fact the description fits to the picture!

And not like you did it:
<Picture>
"Zombie traits...." Because the traits have nothing to do with the picture you know? Just put all traits (Alpha, Normal, Human) and a small description of the map before your pictures or after them, but NOT between them, ok? :)

thx bro ill go after it in 4hours have 2 catch some sun rightnow :)
i know im a :mock: in that.

bless hash

Reactions: Budddyyy