Flood jurassic island - dino hunt X

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
back again! jeah so the humans spawn near the warthogs at the JP building -> get in quick -> the Alphazombie spawns in the raptor cage and if he stops he gets invisible but only the alpha - the alpha can take quite a lot of damage and is vervy very quick. after death zomies spawn all over the map. last man standing has unlimited armor ability and more shield. if u play 12+ players its better to add +1 zombiei think

hope my writing makes sense 2 you my english is very bad xD
:doublerainbowallthewayacrossthesky:
bless hash

edit:im 2 stupid to add the pics to the text ill try it out l8er im sry :(

Attachments

• jurassic island - dino hunt X.jpg
    jurassic island - dino hunt X.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Now it´s actually looking very interesting! How much shield does have the "Raptor-Mom"? And how much the "Raptor-Babies"? Is the gameplay balanced? ;)
And a little tipp: When you uploaded a file, it shows you two options: "Thumbnail" and "Full Image". Choose "Full Image" and your screenshots will hopefully appear correctly on the post. You´re welcome.

Reactions: Electricfeel

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
Now it´s actually looking very interesting! How much shield does have the "Raptor-Mom"? And how much the "Raptor-Babies"? Is the gameplay balanced? ;)
And a little tipp: When you uploaded a file, it shows you two options: "Thumbnail" and "Full Image". Choose "Full Image" and your screenshots will hopefully appear correctly on the post. You´re welcome.

thanks bro :) i hope its balanced i tryed it with 8 players the raptors have 2 be fast so they can fallow the cars the alpha has 150%damage resistance and walks 200% jumps 200% but it has 200%gavity 4 a real raptor jump ;) babies have 110% / 180 / 200 / 200 but the humans have -10% damage so 90%damage

Electricfeel

Proficient
May 8, 2013
soundcloud.com
ill ad the older version of this map as well with driving cars and u can enter the JP building. the gemetype is also litle diffrent - the raptors are not that fast and humans jump very low because of the gravity boosts 4 the cars and they can only enter cars as co-driver

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Ok, now try to put all this structured into your post (like: Zombie traits: 200/00...... Human traits: 54209....) and give every picture a description! Then there will be a perfect post, and people will notice that there is actually a good Jurassic Park map out there...;) And an overview from the map would be awesome!

Reactions: Electricfeel