[Jun 20, 2013] Halo 4 Map Testing! Bring your own maps! (El1T3x10 RAP1Dz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El1T3x10 RAP1Dz

Proficient
Apr 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Hey Guys! Have a map, but can't find people to test it!? I feel for you, and that's why I have created this lobby for you. You may bring as many maps as you would like, but you must wait your turn to go. Even if you don't have a map, come anyways! It's fun, and you get to see some of the brilliant ideas that the Halo 4 community has come up with. Please RSVP so I can plan for how many people that will come, it will make it easier for me. I will also bring a couple of my own maps, but will wait my turn as well. Check my profile for a preview of the maps I will bring!

We will test smaller maps towards the end when the lobby does down and bigger maps as soon as we get enough players. We may also test mini game maps although it is not guaranteed. We will not look at aesthetic maps, so don't bother!

If needed, the lobby time may be extended to accommodate extra map time.

Forceflow

Qualified
Jan 20, 2013
Hey. I wish I could make it but I can't, I was wondering if the lobby does work if you could test my map for me and send me some points for improvement? It'll be on my fileshare (FEAR Alpha 1) by Thursday afternoon.

El1T3x10 RAP1Dz

Proficient
Apr 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Hey. I wish I could make it but I can't, I was wondering if the lobby does work if you could test my map for me and send me some points for improvement? It'll be on my fileshare (FEAR Alpha 1) by Thursday afternoon.

Yes we can test your map, but the lobby members maps will take priority. I hope you understand, and sorry you can't make it!

Forceflow

Qualified
Jan 20, 2013
I completely understand. I'd be happy if you find time but if not I understand. I'll message you when it's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.