[Jan 20, 2013] Essias's Impromptu Game Session #01 (sargeantsarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essias

C'est la vie, mon ami
Dec 24, 2012
Los Angeles
Unlike Weekly Wednesday Wustoms there's no set schedule for when I'm going to host a lobby, nor is there a nice little banner. Sometimes I'll put a lobby thread up in advance, sometimes not. Sometimes I'll stream, sometimes not.[/I]

Anyway, most of these sessions are so I can record game footage for my youtube channel, which will also be where I will stream said sessions as they happen.

If I can figure out how youtube streaming works (as in links and such) I will post the stream link here so anyone not in the party can watch, stalk, and figure out exactly when to pester me for an invite. That said, I'm probably keeping the party open. Yeah I am. Join whenever you want. Ask for an invite, whatever.

Anyway, I'm going to pretty much replay the maps from my WWW party, and I'm hoping to get at least 2-3 games on each of the following, in this order:
  1. Flood City
  2. The Creed: Downtown
  3. Hot Potato
  4. Tremors Deluxe
  5. Ro Sham Bo
  6. A full 16-man party for Mantis Warfare.
  7. A full 16-man BTB party on Castle Wars CTF
The party may last well into the night, it may not. If it does and I get the footage I need, I'll more than likely pass leader around and/or host excessive minigames and matchmaking. It's going to be a fun night for all involved.
Again, there will be a stream, so you should probs watch that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.