Hemlock

Core Hemlock

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Hemlock (version 2015-07-19) - 1v1/2v2 - Thinking Critically

Hey folks, I've missed you all. I've been a bit busy/lazy lately and I'm finally ready to get back to the grind.
Today I bring you a map which has gone through so many iterations and major changes (salute) that you wouldn't recognize the original from the current map. I had started a half- finished concept and brought in my good buddy Canadian to poke about and help out a bit. Well, we turned this baby into quite the map after 2 months of building, testing, and rebuilding. A lot of the angular...

Read more about this map...

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I saw you post this map, and I thought it looked pretty neat. So, I hopped on my Ekbok Wan and opened up your file share to download it. As it turns out, the map isn't on your file share at all (as of last night, at least). That makes things difficult, so you might wanna look into it. ;)

Reactions: Behemoth

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Ahhhh crap, I thought I did that! Haha
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get right on that. I hope you get another chance to check it out soon :)

Edit: It's up!

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
I finally got around to playing this map last week. I really like the extent to which it encourages players to move and how that often involves jumping and vertical movement. The way the segmentation works with the specific longer lines of sight is cool as well. It really works nicely for 2v2s.

Oh, and there's this. :y:

Reactions: Behemoth

Behemoth

Master
Jan 11, 2013
Scotia, CA
Thanks Duck, we really appreciate the comments, and especially the video. I just have one complaint about the vid: you never ventured into the window room! Haha.