HaloCustoms Review Crew

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Does anyone have need for a parkour puzzle map review crew?
I mean, you can always apply for the Review Crew Jorriley. I think I'll actually be bringing in some new members, due to the inactivity. ;)

I'm serious about that last statement though. I kind of want to bring in some fresh recruits.

Also because one of their competitive reviewers got off the gaming scene for a while.

Not to mention that the other one quit Halo...

Jan 29, 2013
Do you post your feedback for the rest of the community to learn from or do you only privately report back to forgers who ask for reviews?

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Id love to hear a reply from you guys, Seeing as you are serious about recruiting new members will it be more beneficial to re-apply to the crew or use the existing applications?

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Id love to hear a reply from you guys, Seeing as you are serious about recruiting new members will it be more beneficial to re-apply to the crew or use the existing applications?

Umm, I'm not sure. I'm still debating whether or not I even need to recruit new members at this point. The issue is, we're getting no submissions for map reviews at all (it's been over a month), so what point is there in bringing in new recruits to do nothing?

Jcannon95

Expert
Mar 29, 2013
United Kingdom
Umm, I'm not sure. I'm still debating whether or not I even need to recruit new members at this point. The issue is, we're getting no submissions for map reviews at all (it's been over a month), so what point is there in bringing in new recruits to do nothing?

Well since the release of Mayor new titles there has been a significant decrease in players but they should slowly start to return back to Halo once the hype ect has died down, Personally I see no harm having a crew fit and ready for any submissions regardless of when they may be, Imagen if countries took the same approach to military we would all be knee deep in feces, What am trying to say is just because there is no one submitting it doesn't mean you give up because the ones who do submit will feel disappointed if they don't get a review

Z3MAST3R

Flaming Ninja
Jan 21, 2013
United Kingdom
www.twitch.tv
Master Debaytes
Absentduckling3
GMT (oh yeah)
Competitive or Flood
Why do I want to become a member of the review crew. Well since I was left all alone on THI to review maps I see no point to doing this without a sort of group behind it all and the fact that I want to get back into reviewing, customs and forging then this seems to me a great way to gain more experience in and help others to be inspired in Halo 4 Forge Maps.
Green Lantern 3/5
Charles Stoot has made an excellent attempt at recreating armour walkers from Reach but the fact that in this version, it's much harder to knock them off since there is no armour lock ability anymore, the concept it very good for the map but I feel it lacks a small team balancing issue whereby the ones with the regeneration field have little or no chance to knock or flip the other players. Even when you team up on one person likelihood is scores will be high and gameplay one sided. This is a good map but lacks that cunning edge to make it an excellent map.
:psychoduck:

"When you are finished with your application, send it to me through a private conversation on HaloCustoms."
^Might want to read that^ ;)

Reactions: H2AK0N and Jebus

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
How´s the current status? I mean, there are enough submissions; that shouldn´t be a problem.
The activity of the Review Crew has been a problem for a while now. I honestly haven't found a solution yet, and even hauling in new members hasn't really helped solve the issue entirely at all. Once my exams are all taken care of in this coming week, I'll have to find some sort of more immediate solution to this.

Reactions: Buddy