• I Don't Really Like It

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I Hate It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Just Want to Feel Included so I Clicked This

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Jan 9, 2013
Here is a list of all the "Halo Weapon Guide" videos I have made with links to the videos. If you don't know what these are, click here.

Primary Automatic Loadout Weapons
Assault Rifle
Storm Rifle
Suppressor
Primary Precision Loadout Weapons
Battle Rifle
DMR
Carbine
Lightrifle
Secondary Loadout Weapons
Magnum
Plasma Pistol
Boltshot
Light Ordinance Weapons
Shotgun
Needler
Scattershot
SAW
Long Range Rifles
Sniper Rifle
Beam Rifle
Binary Rifle
Explosive Weapons
Railgun
Sticky Detonator
Concussion Rifle
Spartan Laser
Rocket Launcher
Incineration Cannon
Fuel Rod Cannon
Melee Weapons
Energy Sword
Gravity Hammer
Melee/Assassination
Grenades
Frag Grenade
Plasma Grenade
Pulse Grenade
Gametype Weapons
GravBall
Flag/Flagnum

Reactions: IroKnee

Cap2llo

Expert
Apr 20, 2013
I hate to say it, but the voice just kind of freaked me out. Sorry if you didn't want to hear that, but that's just my opinion.

Jan 9, 2013
This actually seems pretty cool. Are you going to be analyzing them in TU settings? 'Cause I'd be very interested in this if you are.
If there are any major changes, I will cover them. The Assault Rifle only update its damage slightly so I didn't find it as important to cover. For weapons like the Lightrifle (Updated damage and rate of fire) I will cover the information

Reactions: IroKnee
Jan 9, 2013
Storm Rifle will be available to be viewed on Sunday September 8th. (Due to my YouTube channel's uploading schedule.) Follow this thread for updates when the new videos are released!

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
That voice :D Sorry man, but the attempt at making... Darth Vader? Bane? Idk. It was a bit comical over anything. I just have a hard time taking disembodied voices seriously.
EDIT 1: You're actually wrong about one point. The Storm Rifle has higher damage than the AR by one shot. These two have identical RPM calculations, so although it's safe to assume that the AR is superior by distance, it technically does not have higher damage.
EDIT 2: In terms of fastest kill time (which can also be equated to damage by some people), the Suppressor is the best with 1.00 sec. Then it's followed by SR at 1.10 and AR at 1.20 .
If you're wondering where I'm getting this from go here.

Jan 9, 2013
Thanks for the info, I was just kinda going off my personal experiences. It will make the next videos better! As for the voice, I just wanted to sound cool. It wasn't based off any specific character. I was actually doing a spin-off of Playthegamehome's style of Zombies Weapon guides

Jan 9, 2013
That voice :D Sorry man, but the attempt at making... Darth Vader? Bane? Idk. It was a bit comical over anything. I just have a hard time taking disembodied voices seriously.
EDIT 1: You're actually wrong about one point. The Storm Rifle has higher damage than the AR by one shot. These two have identical RPM calculations, so although it's safe to assume that the AR is superior by distance, it technically does not have higher damage.
EDIT 2: In terms of fastest kill time (which can also be equated to damage by some people), the Suppressor is the best with 1.00 sec. Then it's followed by SR at 1.10 and AR at 1.20 .
If you're wondering where I'm getting this from go here.

I have edited the information with an annotation. I will make sure to refer to that change list for future videos. Thanks!

Reactions: RogerDodger

James Maynee

Novice
Sep 10, 2013
I think most of them are self explanatory, Point aim & fire maybe try making guides for the newer Promethean weapons things like the Boltshot which you, Over time need to learn when to load up your weapon, How close a victim has to be in order for a 1 shot kill and/or to make them absolute 1 shot ect ect most standard weapons i'm sure people are already well aware off.

Jan 9, 2013
I think most of them are self explanatory, Point aim & fire maybe try making guides for the newer Promethean weapons things like the Boltshot which you, Over time need to learn when to load up your weapon, How close a victim has to be in order for a 1 shot kill and/or to make them absolute 1 shot ect ect most standard weapons i'm sure people are already well aware off.

I'm just making guides on all the weapons in Halo 4. I will include information like that on the weapons that require it

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
This may be the marcoperspective on the subject. What matters more to experienced players is comparative advantage in different scenarios, or an assurance of absolute advantage in some cases. For example, prior to the recent update, the Storm Rifle was directly inferior to the AR. No one would have known unless they had analyzed the shooting patterns, rate of fire and damage that they were practically the same gun. With the Precisions, even though they have a relatively identical Time to Kill (barring Light Rifle), there are unique traits that unless analyzed would be hard to discover otherwise.

Overall, the intent of specifics and guides is to provide perspective and application. How the reviewer intends to dissect that is up to them.
Check out my own Weapons Guide if you want some more insight. (Of course continue to watch these videos, because they're much more appealing)

Reactions: Temporal Enigma