Halo Halo 4 Mod: Easy Mode

Loscocco

Qualified
May 26, 2013

This mod buffs all aim assist and bullet magnetism, so I thought I'd put together a montage of all my incredibly skillful 1v1 clips. If you're using guns that don't have bullet magnetism (like snipers or rockets) you still need to actually line up your shot with the target. Note, this is a gametype, not something I can use in Matchmaking. Also, I do not take credit for making the mod.

Download here: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/46612a09-112c-487a-86b1-a918c072f443

WhackyGordon

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If anybody is interested in the opposite of this, here are the links for convenience (they're posted on my gametype posting here already, and they're all on my alt FS, but hey - you can never have too much convenience lol)

Skill Slayer+ (no AA/Magnetism/Bloom)
Skill Slayer Classic Magnums (same as the above with a 3SK Magnum - OP but still sweet)
Infinity Skill Slayer (Minimal AA/Magnetism, no bloom, infinity features enabled)
Infinity Skill Slayer+ (no AA/Magnetism/bloom, infinity features enabled)

Reactions: IroKnee and Zandril

James Maynee

Novice
Sep 10, 2013
Seems kinda pointless seeing as how everyone in the game holds the same advantage of the "mod" being the gametype it's self but not bad

WhackyGordon

Proficient
Feb 1, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Seems kinda pointless seeing as how everyone in the game holds the same advantage of the "mod" being the gametype it's self but not bad

Well that's why it's a gametype. If it only applied to a certain number of players, it would fall more under the category of cheating, and of course you would need a modded xbox to do it. This way everybody gets an aimbot and gets to try it out. Frankly, I don't think it's a bad idea to let people get it out of their systems. Better to do it in a fair game than spoil matches on XBL and get banned. I mean, if you really want an unfair advantage, I'd suggest just popping Reach in and going for some invincible firefight. Teabag grunts until you're satisfied lol