Halo 4 forge: Salvation Assistance Requested

U_Found_Kyle

Novice
Feb 3, 2016
While I am new to the gametype I am not new to forging. I'm only asking that if someone had access to a copy on this modded gametype that would be most appreciative.

I already know almost everything about the gametype and have done successful maps but with a guide in hand, I can perhaps push my maps even further.

Salvation, created by a well known forger was released last year. To everyone who know what I'm talking about, this forge game type gave us the ingredients Halo 4 needed to create successful flood/infection/linear game types.

I came here seeking help and I am very appreciative of any and all assistance. Like I said, I'm familiar with forging no need to baby me I get the job done and I work with a team of forgers as well.

thanks in advance - Kyle

gcw0068

Master
Aug 19, 2014
While I am new to the gametype I am not new to forging. I'm only asking that if someone had access to a copy on this modded gametype that would be most appreciative.

I already know almost everything about the gametype and have done successful maps but with a guide in hand, I can perhaps push my maps even further.

Salvation, created by a well known forger was released last year. To everyone who know what I'm talking about, this forge game type gave us the ingredients Halo 4 needed to create successful flood/infection/linear game types.

I came here seeking help and I am very appreciative of any and all assistance. Like I said, I'm familiar with forging no need to baby me I get the job done and I work with a team of forgers as well.

thanks in advance - Kyle
Well, I'm pretty late, but the only guide I'm aware of seems to have been deleted. If you're still having issues, I recommend downloading some example maps (eg, Ascendance Tower, Purification, and the absolutely very best one, Salvation: Temple. Which basically has the best Phase 4 ever, though I hate to brag. Just, all those Invincibles are awesome. Anyways. By downloading other maps you can inspect GT labels to see how they're used.)
Or, I might be able to help if you've got questions. Maybe.

But maybe you don't still have questions since your post was seventeen days ago. idk.

Koga100

Novice
Apr 12, 2022
Well, I'm pretty late, but the only guide I'm aware of seems to have been deleted. If you're still having issues, I recommend downloading some example maps (eg, Ascendance Tower, Purification, and the absolutely very best one, Salvation: Temple. Which basically has the best Phase 4 ever, though I hate to brag. Just, all those Invincibles are awesome. Anyways. By downloading other maps you can inspect GT labels to see how they're used.)
Or, I might be able to help if you've got questions. Maybe.

But maybe you don't still have questions since your post was seventeen days ago. idk.
your telling me. I used to make these maps awhile ago. Now that MCC is a thing I'm trying to re-learn everything by trial and error.