Competitive Greenhouse

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
Greenhouse (version 1.0) - Fight your enemies in this futuristic "herb growing" facility!

Author: Jernst Reborn

Map: Greenhouse

Gametypes: Works with Infinity Slayer, Rumble, CTF, KOTH, Oddball, Regicide, and Multiteam!

Players: 4-8 rumble, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, even multiteam with up to 4+ teams is fun!

When I saw the trees in forge island I thought of the many things I could do with them. Then I came up using the tops of the trees sticking out of the ground as Mary...

Read more about this map...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Thx it works. ;) The map looks really unique with the use of the plants and stuff, although "Custom things" like the dominion objects or the capture plate are still looking not that harmonious to the environment... 343´s fault, not yours :)

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
review-crew-customs-jpg.3618

Congrats! Your map has been selected to be playtested in the upcoming Review Crew Customs. The lobby can be found here.

It is optional for you to attend, as lobby members are encouraged to review the maps they have played. However, if you want a more personal experience, we would be happy for your presence. Thanks, and we hope your map plays well!

Jernst Reborn

Proficient
Feb 27, 2013
UHH i have updated this map sorry! I don't have the current updated version posted because it isn't 100% finished. When are you testing this?