Get To Know Your Staff!

hc-officialnews.jpg

Ever wondered what us staff members are up to? You know, besides keeping this site super awesome for you guys. Well, here's your chance to get know us a little better! (We're real people too, I promise.) Starting this month we'll be doing monthly Staff Q&As, where we take whatever questions you may have for us and answer them to the best of our ability! Each month we'll have a different staff member for you to pick on, so just think of something you'd like to ask and drop it in the comments below. This time around it happens to be our newest addition to the orange team, señor Fuzzle.

455.jpg
Don't let the low resolution fool you. This is an actual photo of Fuzzle.
Like I said, we want you guys to get to know us better. So whatever questions you can think up for Mr. Fuzz-dog (be it serious or completely random), ask away. :)
Here are a few sample Qs to get you kickstarted:
  • What's your favorite aspect of the Halo series?
  • Have you been forging anything lately?
  • What are some of your hobbies outside of Halo?
  • Will you ever let us win SvC?
  • You're from Europe? What's that?
Be on the lookout for the Q&A interview soon!

Shmeef asks if you have a pet turtle. Shmeef has a pet turtle. His name is Gilbert. He likes to swim and snap at my fingers. Gilbert is very furry I like to pet him in his furry spots. Gilbert is naked all the time because I took his shell. I dream about Gilbert too. We high five each other in my dreams. We run and jump but none of that is real because he is a turtle. I sometimes throw Gilbert up and down I think he likes that. I like Gilbert he is a pretty cool turtle. Anyways do you have a turtle like Gilbert?

Reactions: Tedium
I have big hands and an even larger capacity for zoning out and not blinking for 20 minutes. So...

Why are we here? I mean the only reason we set a Red base up here is because they have a Blue base over there.. and the only reason they have a Blue base over there is because we have a Red base over here...

It was the green team snake, they were perfectly camouflaged by the bloody gulch and started the whole thing up, conspiring against both teams making them fight against one another whilst it built an alliance with the purple team...

That pesky Green Team...

It was the green team snake, they were perfectly camouflaged by the bloody gulch and started the whole thing up, conspiring against both teams making them fight against one another whilst it built an alliance with the purple team...

That pesky Green Team...

Dude shhhh... no one knows about the green team...