[Feb 9, 2014] The Return of SvC (The Psycho Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
Those were a great few matches. We had some very intense competitive games, and I was actually quite a fan of DeadlockDrago's Halo Tactics despite one flaw involving one team not receiving a regen field. These were some solid games, and each victory was hard-fought, I had a lot of fun on Panic Attack and Shipwreck in particular. We'll have a nice fancy recap thread up in a few days with all of the details. Thanks to everyone who came!

Reactions: SOLIDSNAKEee

DeadlockDrago

Expert
Apr 22, 2013
Where Gods Fear To Tread
Those were a great few matches. We had some very intense competitive games, and I was actually quite a fan of DeadlockDrago's Halo Tactics despite one flaw involving one team not receiving a regen field. These were some solid games, and each victory was hard-fought, I had a lot of fun on Panic Attack and Shipwreck in particular. We'll have a nice fancy recap thread up in a few days with all of the details. Thanks to everyone who came!

unless you know how to make it so you can spawn in a specific spawn point in a specific order, that regen problem cant be fixed

however i do appreciate that you enjoyed the game

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
unless you know how to make it so you can spawn in a specific spawn point in a specific order, that regen problem cant be fixed

however i do appreciate that you enjoyed the game

Given the utility of the regen field, that is a game-breaking flaw. It is a massive advantage to one team if the other does not get a regen field. If it can't be fixed, then I dunno what to tell you. It's a big problem. Still, good working on creating a unique and tactical mini game.

Status
Not open for further replies.