[Feb 9, 2014] The Return of SvC (The Psycho Duck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoduck

Round Objects™
Dec 23, 2012
Greater Seattle Area
front-page-staffvscommunity.png
This is the sign up for The Return of SvC. Joining will be on a first-come, first-serve basis and the player count will depend upon the number of available staff. Because of this, we do not have a specific list of maps set in stone. We will make sure to give you guys some idea of what to expect as we near the event.​
Community players may be rotated in and out to maximize the number of users who can participate. Be sure to have a microphone so you can coordinate with your team and maximize your chances of victory. Good luck, community! See you on Sunday.​

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Do you ever do any kind of racing in SvC nights?

Considering all of the games are two teams going at it against each other (usually 5v5-6v6), racing doesn't really work for these lobbies. It's mostly competitive, with some mini games thrown in as per the community's request. Vehicle-based mini games make their appearances though.

AlexJ189

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2013
Narnia
Are you trying to say that race can't be competetive? 12 player lobbies are standard for and ORL race. Also what about an SvC Time Trial event?

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
Are you trying to say that race can't be competetive? 12 player lobbies are standard for and ORL race. Also what about an SvC Time Trial event?

I'm not saying that race can't be competitive. I know it usually is. I'm saying that it's not suitable for a 5v5 or 6v6 match up.

Absentduck

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2013
Lancashire
Definetly not missing this one, I have been unlucky with time zones with the last 7. :D time for some ass kicking. (And not the communities this time)

Edited note: I can also livestream this to twitch if needed. One click streaming so easy to set up!

Status
Not open for further replies.