Fallen

hc-communitymap-jpg.703

Fallen
created by a bored teen

fal2_zps0c969e4b.jpg

Welcome to "Fallen."

Fallen is a war torn city block on the outskirts of New Indianapolis. The map features a restaurant, two different apartment complexes, two small shops, and a couple ally ways. This map give players quick gameplay, lots of cover, plenty of action, and fast paced fun all in a small-medium map

This map is small-medium map. It can contain a group of 2-6 Spartans (there is more spawns but this map is overly hectic with any more people) on an FFA game type(slayer pro with teams disabled).

When I first set foot on this map, I was just really impressed by the detail ABT put into the forging. I've seen quite a few maps of the "destroyed city" variety, and everyone has their own way of doing it and making it look amazing. By keeping his map small, ABT was able to put even more attention into the details of the wreckage and destruction throughout this environment.
fal1_zps7920dc7e.jpg

The map is designed for small team FFA play, and also my personal choice for the map, which is Flood. Again, the map is small so it works best with a smaller party, but it supports a quick-paced gameplay of standard Flood mode rather well.

I hope you all enjoy the forging skill that went into this map as much as I did.
Looking forward to seeing more awesome forge creations from the HaloCustoms community!!

Since ABT unfortunately lacks a fileshare and harddrive, I have decided to help him out by hosting this file on my fileshare for him so you can all give it a download and check it out.

To download the map:
Fileshare search > TEETMARE ; file name: "fallen city"

In my original play testing I could never fill a full lobby so we just did FFA with the amount we had which ranged from 2-8. I personally never got to play a huge flood on this though it seem like it would work.