Entrenched

Core Entrenched

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
Entrenched (version 2014-11-21) - occupy and hold the central fortification for as long as possible.

Entrenched is a large-scale map designed for King of the Hill.

View attachment 11995

The map's design features a large mass of land dominated my a fortress near the middle and a base on either end. The teams will spawn in the opposite bases and struggle for control of the fortress, where the hill is located. Teams score points by getting kills from inside the hill, so the structure will serve as the center of combat. Unfortunately I have no screenshots of the fort's well-designed...

Read more about this map...

TryHard

Novice
Feb 1, 2013
How do i get this map, do i add your GT(is it shockbolt21?) then go to your fileshare when you're on?

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
How do i get this map...
At present, that is the only way to download maps from the Master Chief Collection at this point in time. The developers are working on it though, and when they expand the file share I'll post a download link here that you can simply click on to send the map to your system. If that doesn't work, there should be a way to access the map from the in-game file browser after some future update.

Thanks for your interest- you can go ahead and add me. Otherwise, I'll contact you as soon as there's a better way to download it. And yes, ShockBolt21 is the right gamertag.

Last edited:

iTz YJ

Novice
Nov 23, 2014
You can go to your campaign leaderboards after adding him (he doesn't have to add you back). He has played Oracle on Halo 2. Not sure what difficulty or if it was Co-op or Solo, but try all the combinations. This way you can access his File Share while he is offline. Hopefully 343i adds File Share Search in the near future along with most downloaded, highest rated, etc sections like Halo: Reach.

Cheers,
iTz YJ