Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I so want The Last Word. I am really hoping Xur is selling it this weekend
Along with Sunbreakers...again

CF4nxEl.jpg

Never have faith in RNGesus. That's what he wants.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I'm actually sad when Xur sells a really awesome weapon that almost no one has. That weapon loses some of what
is special about it because it's not really all that rare anymore. I enjoy getting those super rare exotics through other means if I can.

Stevo

The Grinchmind
Dec 31, 2012
United Kingdom
Primaries; Thorn (bounty), Red Death (bought), Bad Juju (bounty), Suros Regime (bought), Hard Light (Raid drop).
Specials; Ice Breaker (engram), Invective (bounty).
Heavies; Thunderlord (engram), Super Good Advice (bounty).

Got two pieces of exotic armour for each class too.

My favourite has to be Red Death though. It's probably one of the guns I feel is very well balanced in terms of damage, control, clip size and perks.

Master Debaytes

⚆▽⚆
Dec 31, 2012
UF
At this point, I'm only missing 4 of the possible exotic weapons that you can currently obtain in game:

Those being the following:

Hard_Light.jpg

the_last_word.jpg

universal_remote.jpg

patience_and_time.jpg

Of these 4, I only care for The Last Word and Patience and Time. The other 2 would just complete my collection of exotic weapons.

That being said, my favorite exotic weapon of the ones I currently use would definitely have to be Ice Breaker. A sniper with that much power and regenerating ammunition is just way too good to pass up. However, in terms of PvP, it's rather useless due to its heavy recoil and inability to grab ammo from crates. Praedyth's Revenge is probably the best sniper you can use in the Crucible, hands down.

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
I got The Last Word from the Nightfall this week. It is probably the coolest gun in the entire game. Unique look, unique animations. Damn thing even has it's own sound effect when you switch to it.

It's also a beast in PvP. Does the high damage a Hand Cannon should do and also has an insane fire rate. Anyone who's accurate enough with it could completely destroy the competition.

I sure hope Xur won't be selling it anytime soon. I want to feel unique and powerful a little while longer :)

Now, all I want is Hard Light. People say it sucks but it just looks so gorgeous. Not to mention it has cool looking bullets.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I got the Last Word a while ago, and I haven't used it for PvP yet, but for PvE it actually feels a little underwhelming to me. I guess The Devil You Know has me spoiled.

Edit: It also seems that the current exotic weapons in Destiny are all that I will have, as I'm not buying the expansions. I'm tired of having content withheld from me based on the console I play on and I don't intend to support the practice any further.

Last edited:

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
On the bright side, this is better than all "Suros Regime only" playlists.
Eh, we'll see. I expect many people will not be willing to give up their Suros, so now we just add camo-snipers to the list of broken things you can encounter, which also includes aggressively tracking rockets, spawning with grenade energy, supers, and 1 hit melees.

Skyward Shoe

Platinum in Destiny
Dec 24, 2012
Redmond, Washington
I got ahold of Red Death today from Señor Rahool. I don't usually like Pulse Rifles but this one is pretty spiffy. Firing rate and reload time are a little slow, but reloads can be fixed with a perk, impact is good, stability is great, and range is pretty decent. Also the ability to regain health through kills is pretty sweet.

At this point I just need Plan C, Hard Light, and Thunderlord and I'll be pretty much set on Exotic weapons. "No Backup Plans" for my future titan would also be nice.

Reactions: Master Debaytes