Cool Deals with Gold: November 10th

front-page-cool-stuff.png

This week's Deals with Gold are now live. So let's take a gander, shall we?

Across the board this week there seems to be a fairly random offering on both platforms with a slight sports theme over on Xbox 360.

On Xbox One this week once again I'll be recommending yet another Killer Instinct fighter for just $1. It seems that they're selling a fighter a week for the game at 80% off, which is certainly an interesting proposition seeing how there aren't many games in the "fighting" genre currently on the system. This week's fighter is Thunder.

On Xbox 360 there is a few decent options to choose from, with both Serious Sam 3 and SSX being on sale. What stands out to me this week however is NBA Jam: On Fire Edition at 66% off. At first this may seem like a rather pathetic selection, but hear me out. The cool thing about this title is that it's one of the 104 Xbox 360 titles that can be played on Xbox One starting on Thursday, so it makes for a cheap title to help bolster your digital game collection.

As per the usual, all of this week's deals for both systems can be found below;

That's all for this week, check back next Tuesday for next week's deals. If you decided to pick any of these titles up or wish to discuss what's on offer further, please feel free to do so in the remainder of this thread below. :)