Cubeskew: Legacy

Puzzle Cubeskew: Legacy

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014
Cubeskew: Legacy (version 2015-01-30) - A tribute to continue and advance the legacy.

Cubeskew: Legacy is a Puzzle/Platforming map inspired heavily by the Original Cubeskew maps from Halo: Reach. The originals were mainly "Jump Puzzles", while Legacy is a map which requires both jumping and puzzle solving skill. The map is very aesthetically-pleasing, and allows up to two players at once to participate in the fun. The map requires the gametype "Puzzleskewed", which is available on my fileshare along with the map itself. Two hints: be curious and...

Read more about this map...

buddhacrane

Proficient
Nov 2, 2014
So I'd like to play this map, I really would, but you've not put where we can find you on the Campaign Leaderboards, so we can access your FileShare while you're Offline.

Could you please find yourself on the Campaign Leaderboards and then post which Game/Mission/Difficulty/Category we can find you under? e.g, Halo:CE/Truth & Reconciliation/Heroic/Timing Leaderboard.

I have played the CubeSkew puzzles on Halo:Reach so I know what shoes you're filling here.

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014
So I'd like to play this map, I really would, but you've not put where we can find you on the Campaign Leaderboards, so we can access your FileShare while you're Offline.

Could you please find yourself on the Campaign Leaderboards and then post which Game/Mission/Difficulty/Category we can find you under? e.g, Halo:CE/Truth & Reconciliation/Heroic/Timing Leaderboard.

I have played the CubeSkew puzzles on Halo:Reach so I know what shoes you're filling here.

Hopefully you like it, you can find me in H2A Campaign Timing, Easy, Cairo Station. Also, I just forgot to paste this over to the HaloCustoms post, as it is on the ForgeHub post and YouTube Description. If I ever am missing something on here, it'll be in the YouTube description.

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014

Also, bear in mind this is more "puzzley" than the originals, and is quite hard. Have fun!

buddhacrane

Proficient
Nov 2, 2014
So, alas, I'm still having trouble getting the map. Unfortunately, for me at least, you're not appearing on the "Friends" Leaderboard (I've added you as a Friend) for H2A Timing, Easy, Cairo Station. I assume you do see yourself when you go to that entry on the Leaderboard?

Sigh, we really need that File Browser 343...

Well, hopefully at some point I'll be able to play this map and give you some feedback!

Kurismic

Qualified
Dec 6, 2014
So, alas, I'm still having trouble getting the map. Unfortunately, for me at least, you're not appearing on the "Friends" Leaderboard (I've added you as a Friend) for H2A Timing, Easy, Cairo Station. I assume you do see yourself when you go to that entry on the Leaderboard?

Sigh, we really need that File Browser 343...

Well, hopefully at some point I'll be able to play this map and give you some feedback!
When can you get on? That way I can get on as well to give you the map. I will also recheck the Leaderboards, maybe I got rest of something...