Competitive Cryptic

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
True, but your map is perfect for avoidance tactics. If someone has the Overshield, There are so many ways to avoid them until it burns of, and maybe putting in a few potshots. all in all, an Overshield seems to me like the best option. I mean take Purple Penties. If your firing on an Overshielded player from there, and you need to leave, the options you have is great. You can go to pit room, then choose to circle around to lift room, or go the under route and go straight to lift room, or back to baby pentagon room. Avoidance tactics on your map will work great.
I will test Overshields. Just don't bet your right testicle it will be in the final version.

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
That's looking great. I haven't played the map since its first versions - should be interesting.
It could have went under a different name since it is almost completely different to where it started. If you played the first version you will definitely notice how drastically different it is now.

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
Sgt x Slaphead updated Cryptic with a new update entry:

The teleporter IS working.

Previously there were confusions about the teleporter but now it is hopefully obvious which is the sender and which is the receiver. There have been further tweaks to weapons and spawning also.

ugcuserfile-1644ee00-6429-4033-b5dc-eaa2f2aa983d-a0098ebd97b58b30-full

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
If I may, how did you get the extraction crates to be invincible? This is an incredible map.
Thanks I appreciate you saying that. Certain pieces have invisible barriers to them and if you have the crates just behind the barriers they are seen but the barrier prevents shots from hitting them. For example a Block 4x4 has an indent in the middle. You can push a crate in to that indent so it is showing while being behind the main surface. Not that its bad if the crates can be destroyed but I prefer using this technique.

Reactions: kimjongillwill

Sgt x Slaphead

BK Forger Extraordinaire
Feb 18, 2013
I think I would rather cut my legs and replace them with the testicles of my unborn child and then go for a 5000m run then play this bk map
Thanks for the honest feedback. I will take what you said in to consideration with my future designs. Glad you enjoyed the map.