Casual Conga Line

Yeti

Superfast Jellyfish
Mar 10, 2014
Georgia, USA
Conga Line (version 1.0) - So straight.

Hmmm, not really much to say about this map. It's a straight line and you go from one end to the other and back again. Rounds last 3 minutes so you don't have to wait to long. Each player has 1 life, 1 hog, 1 glory. You may catch yourself looking at all the eye catching aesthetics.

Read more about this map...

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Yo, I think you didn't put much time into the thinking of the map or you're just a little bit unexperienced. We played it today. First game with your settings, second game with our settings. Second game was crazy and a lot more fun. We just changed the gametype:

-Unlimited lifes
-Unlimited time limit
-Score to win: 3 (you can put 2 aswell if three is too much)
-Spawn at checkpoints

There you go! You're welcome. :y: Right now it's average, but with these tips and with a shorter line it's gonna be an awesome minigame!! Just a lot of fun! :rofl: I was laughing the entire game...

Reactions: Yeti

Yeti

Superfast Jellyfish
Mar 10, 2014
Georgia, USA
Yo, I think you didn't put much time into the thinking of the map or you're just a little bit unexperienced. We played it today. First game with your settings, second game with our settings. Second game was crazy and a lot more fun. We just changed the gametype:

-Unlimited lifes
-Unlimited time limit
-Score to win: 3 (you can put 2 aswell if three is too much)
-Spawn at checkpoints

There you go! You're welcome. :y: Right now it's average, but with these tips and with a shorter line it's gonna be an awesome minigame!! Just a lot of fun! :rofl: I was laughing the entire game...
How short of a line are we talking about?

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
How short of a line are we talking about?
Maybe 15 blocks shorter? I don't know exactly, but it kinda felt too long if you know what I mean ;) Also the lighting is wierd; if I were you I would rotate the whole map about 90°. It's a bug (if you're too much on the edge of forge island, the lighting becomes strange). Try to make it near the islands and on another angle. :y:

Last edited:

Yeti

Superfast Jellyfish
Mar 10, 2014
Georgia, USA
Also, Debaytes recommended I put crates and other objects shoot at the players. Buddy, do you feel the same way?