Complexion

Core Complexion

May 15, 2013
Complexion (version 2015-02-03) - a vertical fast paced competitive map

complexion is a map designed for fast paced, vertical competitive play. the main goal of the map was to have overlapping bridges so that if you fall off you are more likely to land on a lower part of the map while using verticality to control most of the lines of sight.

active camo is 90secs

rockets is 2mins

both are set up to be static using scripting

credit:

purely fat (helped get topmid done initially)

secretschnitzel (rocket platform idea and camo)

warholic (rocket platform and...

Read more about this map...

Apr 27, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
When I got games on this it was really enjoyable, had a really cool vibe to it. The only things that annoyed me were all the tiny slither sightlines that occur because of all the thin catwalks and pillars, these are sort of okay though since I think if I spent more time playing the map I'd adjust and learn how to use it. There were also these little ramp-ups on the lower levels that had a hole on the other side of the ramp which I'd fall through once you went over the top of the little ramps :( Not sure if it still exists or if this description can help because I know it's not very definitive ahah.

May 15, 2013
When I got games on this it was really enjoyable, had a really cool vibe to it. The only things that annoyed me were all the tiny slither sightlines that occur because of all the thin catwalks and pillars, these are sort of okay though since I think if I spent more time playing the map I'd adjust and learn how to use it. There were also these little ramp-ups on the lower levels that had a hole on the other side of the ramp which I'd fall through once you went over the top of the little ramps :( Not sure if it still exists or if this description can help because I know it's not very definitive ahah.

you're talking about the drop down to rocket platform right? before i put the rocket platform in that hole would just drop you out of the map.

or are you talking about the needler to rocket jump? i've also joined that up completely as well which you should be able to see in the video.

Apr 27, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
you're talking about the drop down to rocket platform right? before i put the rocket platform in that hole would just drop you out of the map.

or are you talking about the needler to rocket jump? i've also joined that up completely as well which you should be able to see in the video.

I think it was the rocket plat, good to hear the little holes have disappeared though. It was minor but really frustrating ahaha.