Gaming COD/GEARSOFWAR, and gf's, ex's or anything you want off your chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and well lets hear it
So after a party my friend was at my house and we were playing some offline reach firefight and we ended up killing each other because we thought the other was in danger. My friend shot me with a shotgun in the face as i tackled an elite to the ground and killed him with a grenade as he bounded in front of me. Then he died because he walked in front of my splaser shot. Then we had one life left when i shot him in the head because he sprinted i front of me again. We also had one of those moments when the AI fails at using strategy. I was in the back of that bunker area in the doors on Beach head and the elites would walk up to the doors open them and would get head shotted by me every time. They'd walk up to the door and die again and again... It was pretty funny.

WOLF0997

Proficient
Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
So after a party my friend was at my house and we were playing some offline reach firefight and we ended up killing each other because we thought the other was in danger. My friend shot me with a shotgun in the face as i tackled an elite to the ground and killed him with a grenade as he bounded in front of me. Then he died because he walked in front of my splaser shot. Then we had one life left when i shot him in the head because he sprinted i front of me again. We also had one of those moments when the AI fails at using strategy. I was in the back of that bunker area in the doors on Beach head and the elites would walk up to the doors open them and would get head shotted by me every time. They'd walk up to the door and die again and again... It was pretty funny.
lol i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.