Gaming COD/GEARSOFWAR, and gf's, ex's or anything you want off your chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2013
The only thing I've got on my chest is my shirt...

Do you want me to take it off?

Now to sit, wait and see if something female posts the same thing, then watch this thread explode with prepubescent teenage boys.

*grabs popcorn* :lurk:

oh that coulda specified but i agree but the overall game besides controls and 3rd person aspect is pretty good right?
It felt like all the controls were out of place on the controller. I didnt like it too much. Also the ability to jump is not recognized unless you're vaulting over objects which also brings me to my next point. Shooting while from behind cover blindly is so inaccurate to the point of wasting all your ammo on one guy to kill him. Also you should have a reticule when firing without aiming. Sadly there is no different reticule a to add diversity to the game itself. I also felt like the game it's let was redundant due to the fact of the exact same types of battles reoccurring in different places across different levels throughout the campaign. The third person aspect doesn't fit well with the game because the balance of the would be more balanced in first person. Take halo for instance here, it wouldn't be the greatest of games if it came into closer aspect with GOW because third person wouldn't suit halos play style. Halo also wouldn't have been big on any kind of skill based gameplay. It would be what halo 4 is right now, a broken game for 7 year olds with no skill to compete with others. Sure classic slayer is boring but with AA's its fun. What I'm trying to get at here is the fact that Halo (veering off topic a bit i know) would be better if it was layer out with reach's customization options. This being you're only able to change the loadouts in customs and not for online purposes. This is my opinion on both GOW and Halo.

The only thing I've got on my chest is my shirt...

Do you want me to take it off?

Now to sit, wait and see if something female posts the same thing, then watch this thread explode with prepubescent teenage boys.

*grabs popcorn* :lurk:
Really now? Prepubescent guys going for the gold?

Thats probably going to happen if more people were directed towards this thread.

WOLF0997

Proficient
Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
It felt like all the controls were out of place on the controller. I didnt like it too much. Also the ability to jump is not recognized unless you're vaulting over objects which also brings me to my next point. Shooting while from behind cover blindly is so inaccurate to the point of wasting all your ammo on one guy to kill him. Also you should have a reticule when firing without aiming. Sadly there is no different reticule a to add diversity to the game itself. I also felt like the game it's let was redundant due to the fact of the exact same types of battles reoccurring in different places across different levels throughout the campaign. The third person aspect doesn't fit well with the game because the balance of the would be more balanced in first person. Take halo for instance here, it wouldn't be the greatest of games if it came into closer aspect with GOW because third person wouldn't suit halos play style. Halo also wouldn't have been big on any kind of skill based gameplay. It would be what halo 4 is right now, a broken game for 7 year olds with no skill to compete with others. Sure classic slayer is boring but with AA's its fun. What I'm trying to get at here is the fact that Halo (veering off topic a bit i know) would be better if it was layer out with reach's customization options. This being you're only able to change the loadouts in customs and not for online purposes. This is my opinion on both GOW and Halo.

Really now? Prepubescent guys going for the gold?

Thats probably going to happen if more people were directed towards this thread.
I definatly agree brother but If you follow where your ammo goes you can hit them and kill them faster ik its harder but It makes it a game of more skill than many other things

WOLF0997

Proficient
Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
I definatly agree brother but If you follow where your ammo goes you can hit them and kill them faster ik its harder but It makes it a game of more skill than many other things
plus the halo reach thing would definatly come in handy and make the guy more personalized to your feeling of greatness

I love that game just bc i wanna be a marine dont mean i cant play any certain gun game but yes GOW definatly had that
Hmm. Sometimes I cant stand people who prefer being more the modern soldier than Spartans but this is just my opinion when people play cod over halo... My tolerance is low for this but just because if GOW's combo of the two I'll let it go.... But dont cross me with cod being better than Halo because I can find every counter argument to yours.

WOLF0997

Proficient
Dec 12, 2013
West, Lafayette IN
Haha. Same. Remind me to tell you about my Sunday. (Yesterday)
oh shit lol that bad or that much GREATNESS, and how bout Ghost recon jw cause I havent plaied it yet but the reason y I ask is bc my ROTC instructor told me to play it since I was squad commander and has to test my skills on a video game ha how low class the military is today

oh shit lol that bad or that much GREATNESS, and how bout Ghost recon jw cause I havent plaied it yet but the reason y I ask is bc my ROTC instructor told me to play it since I was squad commander and has to test my skills on a video game ha how low class the military is today
They screwed up Ghost Recons controls and the commanding vehicles and personnel part of it... It sucked so bad,

Status
Not open for further replies.