Clue (For Those Who Haven't A Clue)

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
The railgun is evil, I've accidentally killed many an innocent player whom charges it up aiming at me and I think they're going to kill me.

To which point I confess to my sins and commit suicide. :teddy:

Thats why when im not killer, my finger is completly off the trigger :)

Warrior Chair

Proficient
Jan 9, 2013
It got mentioned once when I was playing in one of Spades lobbgies, but I don't remember the answer: that is the rule about seeing someone get killed when you have promethean vision turned on? Does it count as actually seeing it or does it count along the line of seeing a sniper bullet fly across the map without seeing it get fired?

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
It got mentioned once when I was playing in one of Spades lobbgies, but I don't remember the answer: that is the rule about seeing someone get killed when you have promethean vision turned on? Does it count as actually seeing it or does it count along the line of seeing a sniper bullet fly across the map without seeing it get fired?
You must see the gamertag of the killer when he/she is in the act. Therefore if you use Promethean Vision and see a killer commit a murder through a wall, you CANNOT take action against him/her based on that.

Feb 9, 2013
Australia
I have another question. Let's say i see a killer shoot a sniper bullet from a distance (i can see his/her gamertag). Can i go and walk all the way to where the killer is and kill him/her, or do i have to be nearby to actually kill the person. Also, can i just wait and kill the killer the next time i see him/her, or do i have to immediately go and kill the person?

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
I have another question. Let's say i see a killer shoot a sniper bullet from a distance (i can see his/her gamertag). Can i go and walk all the way to where the killer is and kill him/her, or do i have to be nearby to actually kill the person. Also, can i just wait and kill the killer the next time i see him/her, or do i have to immediately go and kill the person?
If you see someone commit the act, you can pursue them. You can choose to either kill them right away, or not. But of course you need to be careful if you are far away and trying to kill the killer, because anyone seeing you shoot can kill you.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Now we have a big list of Clue maps, thanks in no small part to all of the fine folks who participated in the "Get a Clue" contest. I apologize if your map isn't listed. PM me if you want your Clue map added to the list.

Reactions: Charles Stoot

RogerDodger

Master
Jan 20, 2013
USA
Sam The Great As mentioned previously, scoping in with the Binary Rifle is widely considered a violent act. We understand that firing the weapon registers a different animation, but most people consider targeting with it a setup for murder.

Sam The Great

Master
Jan 9, 2013
United States
Sam The Great As mentioned previously, scoping in with the Binary Rifle is widely considered a violent act. We understand that firing the weapon registers a different animation, but most people consider targeting with it a setup for murder.
Well, it's up to the host to decide that rule. I think it's a bit ridiculous honestly. What's the reasoning behind calling it a setup for murder? Because it's a one hit kill weapon and the red laser trail is suspicious? The way I see it, it's just zooming in with a weapon, which isn't hostile. You can also easily intimidate people with it and make them suspicious of you, when you're not the killer; it makes the game interesting, it's supposed to be a murder mystery after all.

Reactions: Master Debaytes