Flood City of Grey

Zandril

HC Veteran
May 2, 2013
42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
www.youtube.com
City of Grey (version 2.0) - The first linear Flood map in Halo 4 to have a Warthog phase. Play with 12-14 players.

City of Grey
by Zandril S312​

City of Grey is a linear Flood map that is to be played with 12-14 players. The idea behind the map was to create a map where players can feel like there's an actual story behind the map.

With City of Grey's aesthetics and phases, it accomplishes this goal. This linear Flood map is a difficult one. It's difficult but it's not impossible.

If the humans coordinate with one another, they will succeed.

THE BEGINING
Pictures:

The humans...

Read more about this map...

Juanez Sanchez

Proficient
May 30, 2013
TBH this is the best flood map I have played on Halo4. I am not a huge flood fan but this works so well, and every lobby I have played this in has actually ASKED to play it again, just try and get a bit further. As far as I am aware, lobbies just don't ask to play maps twice, so this is actually unprecedented.
If you don't use teamwork, either as flood or as humans, you are fucked. Plain and simple. Which is just so much fun in custom lobbies, and everyone spent each game laughing and/or screaming as the flood ran them down.

Overall; well done. Grab this map and play it with your buddies, you won't regret it. How far can your party get in the city of grey??

Reactions: Zandril

Charles Stoot

Master
Jan 13, 2013
Maine
www.youtube.com
Nice, dude. #joinreviewcrew
I try and take pride in then. If I know debey he won't let me join because he knows how bad I am with grammar and spelling that the won't trust me alone on making a review. I would like to, but to tell you the truth the maps that were picked are pretty hard to wright reviews for because I don't have a personal experience with any of them Except green lantern.