CASTLE Map Pack - Wild Speculation Thread

What do you want most out of Castle Map Pack?

• Total voters
Mar 13, 2013
California
I'm excited for this map pack, I wanted more big team maps and this is the only one I wanted. Sadly 343 only cares about money so they place some nice aesthetics into the map to distract the player that the map plays bad. That is what I think personally what they have done in each of their maps.

Mar 13, 2013
California
Which maps play bad?

Personally I don't like Adrift, Landfall, The first map pack, Meltdown and Monolith. The maps look gorgeous but I believe they don't play as good and effectively as past halo games played. I'm sure its the fast pace, that could be the cause of it. But personally I'm not a fan of the smaller/medium maps with the exception of the good community content.

chicktapus33

Proficient
Feb 22, 2013
I don't even know
Personally I don't like Adrift, Landfall, The first map pack, Meltdown and Monolith. The maps look gorgeous but I believe they don't play as good and effectively as past halo games played. I'm sure its the fast pace, that could be the cause of it. But personally I'm not a fan of the smaller/medium maps with the exception of the good community content.
I do dislike Meltdown, but all those other maps I have no problem with. I can't say much about Crimson, since I didn't get it.