Contest Carbonite: Round 3 Map Reveal

officialcompetition-jpg.4937

Seeing the rest of staff busy at work at this 1v1 tournament, I had to see what the fuss was about, so here I am to reveal the Round 3 battleground!

Originally made by halo community members, Lights and Squidhands, as Carbon back in Halo 3; It's been sexily remade by our own Dax. He washed it like an old car, tossed some new weapons and equipment in it, and made it like new for Halo 4, and decided to call it Carbonite. Since this isn't the map's first 1v1 tournament rodeo, I decided I'd test the waters with my sparring partner and mediocre halo player, Shanon. It seemed fitting since he participated in the first tournament Carbonite appeared in.

I asked him how it stacked up to the Halo 3 version, and he had this to say:
I think that was in the loser bracket, so I didn't play it because I'm not a loser.
That's when I remembered he actually won that tournament, and is actually a VERY good halo player.

Now for a video for Dax's map, made by Dax himself! that beautiful conceited bastard...​

The map, asymmetrical(unlike Dax's bone structure), is well-balanced and aesthetically gorgeous. The idea is to distract competitors with charming good looks, which is why I lost 15-2... Yeah. Too pretty. There's a bridge overhead, with some good-looking bunker windows for for me to get shot and killed from repeatedly. Among the goodies Shanon found are a Speed Boost, Sniper Rifle, and Railgun, all of which hurt me equally.

carbfina2_zps737866d3.png
carbfinaaudi_zpsb76703ef.png

Download Links

Good luck to the Round 2 competitors! Winners, see you on Carbonite! And losers, I feel your pain. Check out theHaloNetwork to keep up with all tournament goodies and check out our sexy-as-Dax sponsors Gamermodz.