Map Preview Call of the Flood Update

What Do Think About This Update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuzzle

Wuschelig
Jan 10, 2013
Under the Traveler
i am unable to read the description so i will post it again to make it easier for my eyes:
Call of the Flood is very exciting to play on and I am almost done with the final touches.
If you want to test out the map or help out with the youtube video, check this link below.
http://halocustoms.com/threads/feb-23-2013-call-of-the-flood-part-ii-cody3717.4039/
So far the details I have are:
-For 6-10 people
-Play with the gametype- Flood Ops
Includes features like:
-Doors for you to open with grenades
-Weapons on walls (sort of)
-Round counter
-Insta-Kills
-Drinks like Speed Cola and Juggernog
-MYSTERY BOX
-Barricades
-and FUN
As for the map itself, it plays more like Black Ops regular zombies instead of Nazi Zombies.
You spawn as a human in the center and collect grenades to advance through doors. There is a sea foam colored house that has two floors, both drinks, mystery box, two doors, crafting table, windows and aesthetic features and more. There are also crates and radioactive silos (not really) to hide around or climb on top of. There is also a small lab and a larger silo beside it where the Flood spawn.
Once I have finished this and the video sometime late February, I will let you guys know as soon as possible.
My GT is Cody3717 and please answer the poll and leave a comment whether you are excited or something you want me to add into the map.
Thanks and peace. PS: There is a unrefined version of the map. Look at the comments below.
you should add some screenshots for us via the halo 4 filebrowser, its really easy to make, just put the screenshots on your fileshare and download them via the filebrowser on halowaypoint.com

Reactions: Cody3717

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
i am unable to read the description so i will post it again to make it easier for my eyes:

you should add some screenshots for us via the halo 4 filebrowser, its really easy to make, just put the screenshots on your fileshare and download them via the filebrowser on halowaypoint.com
Dont wrry I will

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Hello and once again my name is Cody.
I am here with an update of a special map called Call of the Flood.
All the specs and colorful text are in this link here:
http://halocustoms.com/threads/call-of-the-flood-update.5160/
I am happy to see that 180 people (and counting) have seen the link.
But for those who are interested in the map preview, I am going to tell you that this will confirm that interest. I have tested this map 3 times and editing it every time. Sorry to say that I am not done but here to show you a progress update on my map because a lot of you requested it.
The map is part of a 2 map series and might decide to make more but here it is.
Flood1.png

This is a small cottage out in the outskirts of a city where crates and oil are transported and stored here. Here, Dr. Shmeef has conducted a experiment not too long ago.
Flood2.png

This is Doctor's Lab. Some say that his latest experiment is responsible for the zombie outbreak.
He has fled the place leaving survivors behind.
Flood3.png

This is a popular place where victims of the horde like to hold out in.
Flood4.png

As you can see, there is a table and a mysterious box on the upper floor...
Flood5.png

This lone wolf is left outside to fed off for himself, he's doing fine.
Flood12.png

This machine seems to record the number of waves there are so far!
Flood6.png

This lucky one found Dr. Shmeef's famous drink, Speed Cola.
Flood8.png

He manages to kill two approaching zombies.
Flood9.png

Oh look! The Mystery Box gave him a treat!
Flood10.png

Suddenly our lucky friend is in big trouble!

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
How does this round counter work
As far as my round counter goes is that each line appears one after another in a set number.
Then after 5, the counter goes to infinity and game goes on.
I try to do it so it would appear after a number of times the flood died but that part was impossible.

Reactions: Narlyman