Map Preview Call of the Flood Update

What Do Think About This Update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Call of the Flood is very exciting to play on and I am almost done with the final touches.
If you want to test out the map or help out with the youtube video, check this link below.

LINK HERE

There is an Update check here with colorful screenshots:
http://halocustoms.com/threads/call-of-the-flood-update.5160/page-2
So far the details I have are:
-For 6-10 people
-Play with the gametype Flood Ops
Includes features like:
-Doors for you to open with grenades
-Weapons on walls (sort of)
-Round counter
-Insta-Kills
-Drinks like Speed Cola and Juggernog
-MYSTERY BOX
-Barricades and FUN
As for the map itself, it plays more like Black Ops regular zombies instead of Nazi Zombies.
You spawn as a human in the center and collect grenades to advance through doors. There is a sea foam colored house that has two floors, both drinks, mystery box, two doors, crafting table, windows and aesthetic features and more. There are also crates and radioactive silos (not really) to hide around or climb on top of. There is also a small lab and a larger silo beside it where the Flood spawn.
Once I have finished this and the video sometime late March, I will let you guys know as soon as possible.
My GT is Cody3717 and please answer the poll and leave a comment whether you are excited or something you want me to add into the map.
Thanks and peace. PS: There is a unrefined version of the map. Look at the comments below. BIG THANKS TO TITMAR!!!

Reactions: chicktapus33

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Am I tripping on acid again?

It does sound cool. Mind if you put it in your fileshare so I can take a look?

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
What? Can you PLEASE use less color? Crafting table?
Well I like to point out some stuff so people will find some keywords that are very interesting and read the rest of my paragraph!
Plus I love neon so nothing you can do about that! :)
Oh and the crafting table is a surprise. (If you don't know, then check this out!)

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Am I tripping on acid again?

It does sound cool. Mind if you put it in your fileshare so I can take a look?
Sorry if you are referring to the colors or what not.
I will upload it to my fileshare. I mean I would eventually, right?

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
The only map in your fileshare is titled "Killball Warehouse". Is that it?
No and that is my very first map and i am deciding to redo that.
No read my quotes again.
Check again also I said I'm not done with the map quite yet.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
Well, the way I do my maps is that once I post a preview, I put the unrefined test version in my fileshare. I don't post the preview until I'm done the actual forging. Are you still forging the map?

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Well, the way I do my maps is that once I post a preview, I put the unrefined test version in my fileshare. I don't post the preview until I'm done the actual forging. Are you still forging the map?
Understandable.
I should post the unrefined version soon enough.
And yes im still forging the map.

Berb

Master
Dec 30, 2012
I enjoyed some of your mechanisms, but the forging was very inefficient and sloppy. You did actually have the aspects you promised in this thread, but the map seemed disjointed.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Well, I think many of the issues were massive structural issues. I do however like the way you implemented the extra aspects?
Well I think the house is just fine the way it is but the crafting table mech and the lab is going to be redone.
I am also planning to take down the crates and add more stuff instead.
The barricades on the road are for balancing issues and stuff.

Cody3717

Master
Jan 10, 2013
Well I think the house is just fine the way it is but the crafting table mech and the lab is going to be redone.
I am also planning to take down the crates and add more stuff instead.The barricades on the road are for balancing issues and stuff.
Do you think I should ADD anything to it?