Casual Bud´s Ninja Challenge [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player

Master
Feb 10, 2013
Maine
I downloaded it. Started it. Spawn in. Took a look at what I would have to do. Did not worry. Ended the game. Turned off my console. Went outside for the first time in my life. Layed on the ground. Cried. Got naked. Covered myself in oil. Pretended to be a slug. The end.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
These updates prove that he hasn't completed the course (and probably couldn't), as he's just discovering it now...
o_O Is that really your opinion? I made the map in one day. Do you know the situation, when you made a new map and thought that everything is fixed and fine?! Battleship for example? This is not a "classic" minigame or sth else, but it´s still a map, which includes its bugs and failures (f.e. a man cannon that changed its position about 5° is a much more bigger mistake than in other maps, because on this map all jumps are very hard and when an object moved its position a jump is not possible anymore. Fact.). So please don´t think that I couldn´t make the jumps just because you can´t believe it... I will do my job and make a full run at the end of the contest without any changes on the map, that make it easier...

Guys, I´m sorry for the complications thus far and wish you happy jumps!

Btw if no one is able to beat it, i´ll make another competition: Same map, just on a lower difficulty. >> Fastest run wins the 1200 Micr. Points. But no Custom Title.

Thank you for the idea GryffinGuy!! ;)

Reactions: Just One Player
Status
Not open for further replies.