Casual Bud´s Ninja Challenge [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
Bud´s Ninja Challenge (version Final) - Can you beat this very difficult course?! I don´t think so... :D
jumping_art_coolp_02.jpg

Sheep jump!! It´s a very secret jump, so don´t tell anyone! ;)
Don´t forget to...

Read more about this map...

Apr 27, 2013
UK
I think i did 2 FNC challenges back in Reach, most of it seemed like puzzles rather than jumping challenges though so I wont have much experience for this. I think I'm pretty good at jumping, but the fact that I've never even heard of a 'bunny hop' coupled with the fact that, in your eyes, that part with the columns in the water 'looks easy', makes me wonder if I should even attempt this or if I should instead turn away now and never look back, even if it means that I must bear the burden of cowardice for the rest of my life, failure etched into my very soul. Nah, I'll give it a shot.

Reactions: Budddyyy

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I think i did 2 FNC challenges back in Reach, most of it seemed like puzzles rather than jumping challenges though so I wont have much experience for this. I think I'm pretty good at jumping, but the fact that I've never even heard of a 'bunny hop' coupled with the fact that, in your eyes, that part with the columns in the water 'looks easy', makes me wonder if I should even attempt this or if I should instead turn away now and never look back, even if it means that I must bear the burden of cowardice for the rest of my life, failure etched into my very soul. Nah, I'll give it a shot.

Then you have played the wrong ones... The real ones by "I don´t remember his name" were on a very high skill level and didn´t have to do sth with puzzles. :)
There were plenty unoriginal of them in Reach though...

JL1223 X

Master
Feb 14, 2013
Hong Kong
are you supposed to jump to the rock first #help

I managed to reach the rock after like 15 or so of trying multiple things.....

But then I didn't know where to go.

EDIT: Oh turns out you have to land on that other rock one which is impossible because of the rock above it, and then bounce off onto that tiny little strut's edge.

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com

Buddy

Master
Feb 8, 2013
Germany
www.youtube.com
I managed to reach the rock after like 15 or so of trying multiple things.....

But then I didn't know where to go.

EDIT: Oh turns out you have to land on that other rock one which is impossible because of the rock above it, and then bounce off onto that tiny little strut's edge.
No, it isn´t impossible. :p But that´s the way you need to go...

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
It can't be done. The second jump, from the rock to the strut or whatever it is is extremely hard. I've managed to get an 80 percent success rate on the first jump, but as for the second one, all I can do is jump towards it and hope I get lucky. I've done it a few times and landed on the column, but the jump to the next column is one I still have yet to make once. I went into forge and looked ahead, and there's still a long way to go to the first checkpoint. Sorry bud, but this is, essentially, impossible.

ShockBolt21

Master
Feb 1, 2013
USA- Eastern Time Zone
How about I keep a log of my progress from now on?

Day One
Time played:~1.5 hrs
Furthest point reached: First column (2 successful jumps)
First jump success rate: ~80 percent
Second jump sucess rate: ~5 percent
Final death count: 235
Frustration level: high

Day Two
Time played: ~14 mins
Furthest point reached: First column
Final death count: 40

Status
Not open for further replies.