Boom Smash!

hc-communitymap.jpg

*BOOM*....*SMASH*
...My favorite two noises in Halo! Explosions, hammers, bones crunching, Shore Jesus has managed to put all of that amazingness into one very cool new minigame. His new map Boom Smash combines the fun of Smashing grav hammers and watching it result in a fiery explosion of death for your enemies.​
boomsmash1.jpg
Smash!!
Description/Information:​
This minigame features 1 minute rounds of 6 of one team trying to survive the longest while the other team smashes fusion coils at them. Each round, the sides will swap and both teams will have the role of smashing the explosives or dodging them 3 times in the game. Survivors on the platform attempting to survive the longest will have faster speed and a fast regenerating thruster pack but no jumping and you only have one life. The attackers smashing the fusion coils will have slower speed, no jumping and no AAs, just you, your hammer, and a fusion coil; stop the enemy team from surviving at all costs. This minigame is not about surviving to the end of the round (although that is a plus) but to surviving the longest by dodging the explosives effectively. Whichever team that survives the longest in the hill after 6 rounds is the winner. - Shore Jesus​
boom2y.jpg
An overview of both sides of the map.
This map is beautifully forged, wonderful to look at and great to play. This is a great map to have for all of you minigame fans and I think it's set to be a fun classic.​
Head on over to the Boom Smash Thread to check out more great pictures of the map and click here for a link to the map and here for the gametype on Shore Jesus' fileshare.

This looks absolutely booming! I hope we all have a smashing time playing this one! We will all explode with joy while playing this! I'm gonna celebrate with a bang!

(Okay enough of the cheesy puns.)

I saw this in another thread a while back. glad to see that it is finally up and running.

Thanks everybody, I never knew Boom Smash would be so loved! Tomorrow, I'm going to be starting on version 1.1 which will feature some minor tweaks to the gametype and map to help with some issues (ie: fusion coils exploding when hit, health, camping in the front).

Reactions: Calah Rose