BigStack's Q&A: Ask Your Questions Here!

hc-staffq&a.jpg
Aaaand we're back! It's time to get the ball rolling again with another Staff Q&A. Our lovely BigStack is in the house this time around, so if you've ever wondered about the secret life of The Man Behind the Scenes, now's your chance to find out! And remember, he has to answer anything you guys feel like asking him (so long as it isn't anything stranger than I would ask).​
bigstack1.jpg
So I searched Bigstack on Google Images - here's the first thing that came up. Ok fine, it was like, the seventh, but still. This is how I imagine him.

So, get those questions in soon if you have any! I personally can't wait to find out more about a day in the life of Bigstack. Be on the lookout for the Interview/Q&A sometime next week, and until then, gaze upon that glorious stack of fifty thousand dollars.

How many instances of telnet/SSH/management software do you have open at any given time?
How are they arranged in general?
Have you received any logos for shirts yet?
Whats your preference, Awesome but hidden behind the faces of others, or awesome and not hidden, only to be constantly harassed with film crews?

How long have you been into programing? And what awesome new features are you planning for this site?