Data Lost [Aug 4, 2016] Steel's Thursday Night Throwdown - Halo 5

This content is incomplete due to being reliant on a site add-on which is no longer in use.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
This is the official thread for my bi-weekly Thursday Minigame lobbies. These lobbies will be held on Thursday at 7pm EST. Each two weeks, The minigames will vary depending on the player count of the event,

Signups
To sign up each two weeks, RSVP, and send me a message (STEELGREEN03) on Xbox Live or through HC to request an invite. These invites will be sent out on a first-ask, first-serve basis though lobby regulars will ultimately not need to message me to request invites. We will go through our rotation one Minigame at a time, Exceptions can be made for special circumstances, Feel free to invite friends if we have a lack of players in the lobby.

Potential Minigame Tests/Requests
Yes, if you have a minigame you want to play or test, feel free to suggest it in the lobby, and it might even be played :)

A Mic is not required
I know everyone doesn't have or broke their mics, It is not required but you are encouraged to bring one for the event.

Parties
We will use an Xbox Live party if the event has 12 or less players, But we will not tolerate players starting their own parties when we're in game chat. (Update 3/2/2016) (Since 16 player parties are possible now, we will use the party function to chat during the lobby and game.)

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Last edited:

CDX34

Master
Mar 23, 2015
Now I'm wishing either of My minigames were ready to test. Oh well, all the more reason to work on them.
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to reserve a game ahead of time, like with the playtesting lobbies, or will this be only in the moment decisions on what to play after the lobby has already started?

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Now I'm wishing either of My minigames were ready to test. Oh well, all the more reason to work on them.
Out of curiosity, would it be possible to reserve a game ahead of time, like with the playtesting lobbies, or will this be only in the moment decisions on what to play after the lobby has already started?
I am open to testing some minigames but, only if the map author shows up then i'll test them.

CDX34

Master
Mar 23, 2015
I am open to testing some minigames but, only if the map author shows up then i'll test them.
Of course, if the author doesn't show there'd be now reason to test the gametype/map. I was asking, if someone said here, the day before the lobby, "I want to test X on Y", and later they did show up to play, would they be guaranteed a match on the chosen minigame, or would they still have to ask while in the lobby?

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Of course, if the author doesn't show there'd be now reason to test the gametype/map. I was asking, if someone said here, the day before the lobby, "I want to test X on Y", and later they did show up to play, would they be guaranteed a match on the chosen minigame, or would they still have to ask while in the lobby?
I'll play their minigame they want tested, first so yes.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Next Minigame lobby will be on 3/17/2016 at 7:00 pm est!

Be sure to reply to this thread and you will be reserved a spot if you're online.
Hope to see you there!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Next Minigame lobby will begin 4/14/2016 at 7:00 pm est!

Also heads up guys I will broadcast the lobby on twitch when the lobby begins.
Hope to see you there!

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Due to the lack of players, I will "reschedule" the lobby to next thursday 7:00pm est

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
Next Minigame lobby will begin 4/21/2016 at 7:00 pm est!
I may or may not record some minigames during the lobby ;)

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
I'm pushing the lobby back to next week to 5/12/15 @ 7:00 pm est,
Reason being, it's a bad time this week, sorry to anyone that was looking to attend this lobby.

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
I'm pushing the lobby back to next week to 5/12/15 @ 7:00 pm est,
Reason being, it's a bad time this week, sorry to anyone that was looking to attend this lobby.
Due to the release of infection I will push this lobby back to 5/26/16 7:00 pm est

Madirate

Supreme Leader of China
Feb 16, 2013
The next lobby will start at 7/7/16 7:00 pm est

What to Expect:

Minigames

Some infection maps to mix things up

Recording gameplay on some maps, I will not record the chat so don't worry.

Rules:

You can request a map to be played, I will not promote people to leader since I can check your files for the map/gametype

(Optional) Please bring a mic, I understand if you don't have one but use one if you own a working mic.

No Flaming, don't start fights in my lobbies, I will either boot you or give a warning.

Hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.