[Aug 11, 2013] BIOC 50th Lobby, Vol. 5 with Tomtris "We Resist, But We Will Fail" (TomTris)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
zR_3MPimHK2qxA0COlrc17w32tfhcFVFYue2llXh1TTdN3udoQg8-5IVp7s_NzFgCy3ShkzJeeJNw5eZRKz-fHLxjdMrZQ2O005nbch_px_FZoqYp9SMdHFFRw

Vol. 5 with Tomtris - “We Resist, But We Will Fail”

Host's HaloCustoms username: Tomtris
Host's Gamertag: Tomtris
Start Time: 7:30PM EST (11:30 PM GMT)
End Time: 9:30 PM EST (1:30 AM GMT)
Description: We will mix it up between Holdout and Free roam through the night!

Schedule:
1. Broadcast
2. Home on a Bayou
3. Shipwreck 007
4. Airliner 007
5. Nowhere, USA
6. Lone Spirits Pass
7. Fort Affliction
8. Drillsite
9. More maps if time allows.

Want to learn about the above map? Click the links above!

The 50th Lobby Event - How it works
On Sunday August 11th, BIOC will host a 11,5 hour long custom game event that will start at 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) and will conclude around 11:30 pm EST. In the Announcement Thread you can find a list of the times on which each of our hosts is having his lobby in between this forementioned timespan between 12 and 11:30 EST. Any details are provided in the announcement thread as well.

Woah there, survivor!
This isn't it for the BIOC 50th lobby, we wanted to do something extra for this special occasion. Therefore there are four more volumes hosted by other members of BIOC. Head over to the announcement thread for the details on all of the lobbies. You can sign up to all of them if you like, or just this one... or just another one. We're cool either way!

No submissions. Sorry!
We have decided that maps cannot be submitted to be played at this event. This way we can play as many of the best maps as possible. But of course, you can submit maps to be played in future BIOC lobbies.

How to join
Allyou have to follow in order to be able to join the event, is as follows:
You must make sure to send the following message to me (Tomtris) on Xbox Live, 15 minutes before the lobby begins:

inv BIOC

If you cannot make it after all, you don’t have to send the message either.

The rules READ, IMPORTANT!
1. Signing up means showing up. If something important comes up, let us know.
2. You may not ask to be promoted to leader. (This does not count for co-hosts.)
3. Players that are in a different party chat or do not have a microphone are more likely to be kicked. Having a mic is a lot more fun for all players, including you, if you can talk with each other and with the host.

One more thing: please rate the lobby once it’s over. It will help us to get more and better lobbies in the future. (Obviously this means you also have to use the RSVP-function, so don’t forget about that either.)

That is all! See you in my lobby or one of the others at the event!
- Tomtris :coffee:

Other links
Offical BIOC Homepage
Official Youtube Channel
Official BIOC Map Submission Thead
Official BIOC Map Database

Tomtris

Master
Feb 1, 2013
As you're known to put up random lobbies and then take them down to troll people.. you know.. no reason at all :laugh:.

Well I don't take them down to troll people. I started trying to host again... and I may have fallen asleep... and then I removed it. :p

Pedobear_a.gif

Swash

Master
May 24, 2013
Since when was racer tomtris BIOC.

Both me and tomtris are hosting for BIOC we aren't actually BIOC. They needed a replacement for some one. We both decided to help. Instead of making it 5 lobbies we managed to make it 6 cause we could :)

Status
Not open for further replies.